SELLING THE HOLY GRAIL. STARTING PRICE 1 MILLION. DOL. - page 4

Galina >>:

Смешной вы народ чесн.. слово...

Я вам говарю, что если БРАТЬ будете, я вам с реалки отчеты предоставлю и не за три месяца, и там не 500 % :)))))))

Но выкладывать тут ничего не стану, не серьезно это!

Why sell? How much is 450k roubles in euros?

Do you take over?

Galina писал(а) >>

You people are funny... I say...

I'm telling you that if you BROWN, I'll give you reports from the reel, and not for three months, and there's not 500% :)))))))

But I will not post anything here, it's not serious!

ah, that is, first you have to agree to take a pig in a poke, I suspect that and pay a little, and then the reports)) look for fools )

qwerewq >>:

А зачем продавать? 450к рублей это сколько в евро?

Берете в управление?

Yeah, he's just finishing the nirobe cutlets.

qwerewq писал(а) >>

Why sell? How much is 450k roubles in euros?

Do you take over?

Naive people here all the same :)))

You think you wrote a good bot and that's it, the deal is done?

Try to take out of the brokerage company what the bot traded?

For me it is much easier to sell,

But what would the buyer do with such a bot, he needs not only to earn 450,000 on this very bot, but also to make a profit.

Use your brains yourself.....

:)))

peco >>:

П.3. - тройное увеличения баланса за 15 сделок. Это, приблизительно составляет среднестатистическую прибыль в 20 пунктов/сделку, в зависимости от риска. Целиком достижимый результат!

Achievable is achievable, but this estimate (20 pips) is just a clear indication of the risk you are setting yourself up for. It's very easy to estimate. Consider that the lot size is proportional to the deposit, while you are trading in euros.

Then, in order to triple the depo for 15 trades, you need to increase the depo per trade by about 7.6%.

20 points of profit at 0.1 lot per 1000 is 2% increase in the deposit.

20 points of profit at lot x per 1000 is 7.6%.

So, proportionally you enter almost 0.4 lots on a 1000-deposit. No, I'm not buying, it's very risky.

Techno >>:

ну за 2 года проще подогнать данные будет. А так можно посмотреть как советник себя вел за времена взлетов и падений

I don't think this is the hardest period, there is no EA that passes the forward test of this period yet.

Galina >>:

Наивный же тут народ все таки :)))

Думаете написали хорошего бота и все, дело в шляпе ???

А вы попробуйте, выведите из ДЦ то что вам бот наторговал ?

По мне так продать гораздо проще,

Вот только что покупатель с таким ботом делать будет, ему ведь не только 450 000 на этом самом робате заработать надо, а еще и прибыль получить.

Сами мозгами то пораскиньте.....

I also have an EA that trades on real as well. When you have reports from a dozen pairs, are you ready to swap your EA for mine? On the condition, of course, that the reports from the real and the EA are submitted to each other.

By the way, it is not a fact that if one does not know programming, one cannot make up a good EA. I also know a bit about code, but I leave complex tasks to the programmer.

Galina >>:

Наивный же тут народ все таки :)))

Думаете написали хорошего бота и все, дело в шляпе ???

А вы попробуйте, выведите из ДЦ то что вам бот наторговал ?

По мне так продать гораздо проще,

Вот только что покупатель с таким ботом делать будет, ему ведь не только 450 000 на этом самом робате заработать надо, а еще и прибыль получить.

Сами мозгами то пораскиньте.....

By the way, an EA is not a person who trades only one account of 1 Kilobax, you can put an EA in 50 accounts with 20 CU each and the risk of not withdrawing is reduced by 50 times if you set up accounts with 10-20 different people.

religare писал(а) >>

I also have an EA that trades on real as well. When you have reports from a dozen pairs, are you ready to swap your EA for mine? Provided, of course, that the reports from the real and the EA are submitted to each other.

By the way, it is not a fact that if one does not know programming, one cannot make up a good EA. I, too, am a bit of a coder, but I leave complex tasks to the programmer.

I would be glad to exchange, and yes, only on condition that the reports will be from real.

religare писал(а) >>

By the way, an EA is not a person who trades only one account with 1 Kilobax, you can put an EA in 50 accounts with 20 CU each and the risk of non withdrawal is reduced by 50 times if you open accounts for 10-20 different people.

You have to cheat brokerage companies, you want money anyway :))))

Normal desire I think....

Reason: