Spectrometr refinement - page 2

al.k >>:

если экстремумы, то надо зигзаг... шаблон однако получается...

I drew it in Corel for clarity, i.e. no code, and no idea how to implement it unfortunately, the zig zag option is close but I still need the distance from the 1st to the 3rd point :))))

Thanks, I see, titanic work I'll try to figure it out on the medny.

Blondi_ писал(а) >>

Sieg zag... mmmmm maybe you're right though! I need an indicator for statistical purposes, to get some kind of average result over a period of time (assuming 1000 bars) Is it technically possible?

"technically possible" - many things, as long as the task is set correctly, and with a logical conclusion.

here's a statistical complex for you to deal with.

Files:
8263330.zip  42 kb

DDFedor >>:

"технически возможно" - многое, главное, чтобы задача была поставлена корректно, и с логическим завершением.

Let me try to explain...

-Take the last 4 extrema (albeit in a zigzag pattern), call them points 1.2.3.4

-Measure the distance in bars between points 1 and 3 (those two lower or two upper extrema)

-4th point is not included since we do not know if it is indeed an extremum... :))

-The "distance" between 1 and 3, we write in the left (or any) corner of the chart as - Distance in 15 bars or 20...

xrust >>:

вот вам стат комплекс по ЗЗ - разбирайтесь.

Thank you, Xrust....

Blondi_ писал(а) >>

A distance of 15 bars or 20...

This is not the logical conclusion. either it's a toy or the start of experiments. what do you do with these bars next?

DDFedor >>:

.....дальше-то что делаете с этими барами?

And this is already a mystery....commercial:)

al.k >>:

А это уже тайна....коммерческая:)

No no... there is no question of commerce... otherwise we would be talking about money :)))( and then let's talk about tz - Skype:)))) I am interested in time points (i.e. the behaviour of an instrument on an arbitrary timeframe...) The volatility but in a different plane (Tuvtalogy of course :)))
Reason: