Let's implement the grail net. - page 3

Serj_Che писал(а) >>

It's a normal topic.

But there is no point in putting a grid.

If the distance between the orders is small, the DC will slip this case.

And with a larger distance we may act more optimally.

Send me a message in private or on email, I will programme any real thoughts. (No charge to neighbours.)

You can discuss in real life if you want.

As in the army, a fellow countryman will always help:). ToR of universal gridiron pitched in the personal, that ouch exactly from all sides to see his work.

Сверху и снизу от цены с шагом- дельта1 выставляете лимитные ордера, на растоянии друг от друга с шагом- дельта2. Выносим в переменные размер лота. Тейк равен дельте2, стоплосса нет. При закрытии позы по тейку, на место отработавшего ордера выставляется идентичный ему. Все сноситься при достижении глобального тейка (баланс+средства) и сетка устанавливается снова. Выносим в переменные - кооф. увелечения лота, т.е. обемы ордеров увеличиваются на этот кооф. пропорционально удалению от цены. К сожалению я не проггер. Затем продолженние: совместить эту сетку с трендовой, а вход у обеих сделать не отбалды, не идикаторный, но со смыслом и толком, завязанный на волатильности инструмента+ фиба (для корректности шага). Сделайте кто-нибудь, продолжим...

VICTORIUS has asked 1500$ for writing such (similar and improved) algorithm of the Expert Advisor, all we need is to accumulate these 1500$ and everything will be in CHOCOLAD !!!

zzura:

In VICTORIUS asked to write for such (similar and improved) algorithm expert 1500 $, only need to dig up these 1500 $ and everything will be in CHOCOLAD !
Maybe someone like me could come up with the TOR.

zzura:

VICTORIUS has asked 1500$ for writing such (similar and improved) algorithm of the Expert Advisor , all we need is to accumulate these 1500$ and everything will be in CHOCOLAD !!!

thanks for the compliment :))

zzura:

In VICTORIUS asked to write for such (similar and improved) algorithm expert 1500 $, only need to dig up these 1500 $ and everything will be in the CHOCOLAD !
Graders in the public domain wagon and a small cart, they leak quality.

This has been done many times. the result is a drain...
Files:

Vladon:
This has been done many times. the result is a drain...

was on your site, it's not the same... or do you think you have the only right grider, didn't you think there could be many options?

sever29:

the test was before a relatively strong unidirectional move, a day later, in a pullback, would have closed all in the +

If only, but if only... There MUST NOT BE IF - it's already roulette. The system must be built so that the resulting chance of winning is greater than 50% with moderate drawdowns.

sever30:

I've been to your site, it's not the same... or do you think you have the only correct grid, have you thought that there may be many variations?

Hmm, no, I just posted my version of the gridiron, I have many of them, both with martins and with flips and with whatever else - but I don't see the point of considering this strategy as super profitable...

I could be wrong, don't kick me... that's all i wanted to help..........

zzura:

In VICTORIUS they asked to write the same (similar and improved) algorithm for EA $1,500, the only thing left is to save up these $1,500 and everything will be in CHOCOLAD!
recently did the same expert as described, did it for 80 bucks, and here 1500 are required, no well, nightmare..... has long developed the theme of templates - at reduced prices, because many people order one and the same, it is necessary to develop....
Reason: