Is anyone able to write an advisor for a profitable system? - page 9

It's working.) I'm going to test it and turn off the settings. I wish I could think of a filter.

Listen, in the kasechek EA there is an indicator that has not crossed the line and the EA has opened a position can you fix it?

Pyxlik2009 >>:
Ты пожалста сделай как я просил по QQE

What else is there to do...

I think there is nothing else to do. I think it gives good signals to enter, I think everything will close on profit.

Everything is there, like profit, moose, lot (you don't want to trade 0.1 lot on micro-real, that's why you can and should), and turret configuration is sacred (how do you optimize and modify results? =))

If you don't want anything to be shown in the settings, open the code and remove the word extern from the lines you don't like (which you don't want) and press F5. Reload terminal and test.

Maybe somebody may want to optimize it or change lot. This is a personal matter for everyone.

PS. Eh, if I had a system, where everything would be closed on profit... I'd probably after 20 trades on everything with a leverage of 500 (or even 1000 - whatever you can find today!) in a row, half the world would be already controlled =)))

Pyxlik2009 >>:
Слушай в советники касечек есть индикатор не пересек линию а советник открыл пазицию можно исправить?

Which one is that? I thought I was fine. Or did I miss something?

)))) why has he not crossed the line but has already opened a position ?

Which you gave me

Pyxlik2009 >>:
)))) а почему он не пересек линию но позу уже открыл ?

Are the indicator and EA settings the same? It would also be desirable to set bar =1;So, what is the Expert Advisor? Most likely (if bar=0), there was a crossover during the test, but the candle did not close. Take a look.

OK, I'll optimise and then see what the bar is for

I looked in the tester, yes it happens, but if bar=0 (calculation by zero bar, i.e. the current bar), to avoid this we calculate by the previous one (bar=1).

Pyxlik2009 >>:
ок щас оптимизацию проведу и потом посмотрю а за что отвечает bar

Don't forget to post the results=)) Everyone wants to see the grail...

Reason: