[Archive!] Pure mathematics, physics, chemistry, etc.: brain-training problems not related to trade in any way - page 454

Live together...)))

Watching with interest how things develop...

I'm slowly writing a script that fully checks the set amount the way I think B would do before the last line. But the script will be on B :)

Mathemat:
I'm slowly writing a script that fully checks the set amount the way I think B would do before the last line. But the script will be on B :)
It's a good thing. It'll stretch your brain.

Even efficiency isn't important yet, that's for later. The main thing is to reproduce all the calculations accurately.

Mathemat:
Even efficiency isn't important yet, that's for later. The main thing is to reproduce all the calculations accurately.
Go for it.

At least take your mind off the pundits. Here's an interesting article, the book is big and doesn't fill up unfortunately.

What do you think? Can a "stool with 2 legs" stand? How many forces have to act on the moon to keep it from falling to Earth and flying off into Space? We were told at school that two. Is it true?

Richie:

Sergei and Alexei, at least take your mind off the pundits. Here's an interesting article, the book is big and doesn't fill up unfortunately.

What do you think? Can a "stool with 2 legs" stand? How many forces have to act on the Moon so that it doesn't fall to Earth and fly off into Space? We were told at school that two. Is it true?

It's filling right up. Just unpack it before you start.
Files:
monogr.rar  538 kb

Yes, I forgot to tell you that Sergei has already solved it...

Richie: At least take your mind off the pundits. Here's an interesting article

It's a lot of boooooooooos. But curious, albeit pseudoscience.

And I'll take my mind off the pundits when I have an idea of how many solutions there are for a problem with a limit of, say, 100,000 or even a million.

My algorithm will not be quadratic in limiting the sum, but rather linear or not too far from it.

Honestly, I've seen all sorts of things... but I've never seen so much nonsense in one article.)

I'm going to vomit)))

Reason: