[Archive!] Pure mathematics, physics, chemistry, etc.: brain-training problems not related to trade in any way - page 168

Oper писал(а) >>
I'll have to defend my bazaar, ask a specific question and don't interrupt with others, if you don't mind.

I'll come up with questions tomorrow. If you are willing, write down what you have done in the field of electronics.

Oper >>:
Я,получается.должен отстаивать свой базар,Задайте конкретный вопрос и не перебивайте другими .Если не трудно

Oh, shit, it's over.

Mischek >>:

Блин, всё проехали

the weed must be good ))))

Don't swear. The man just hasn't learned how to use the forum yet. All in good time.

There is a scheme, simple as vulgar, I invented it back in the Gorbachev perestroika - listening to audio from TV by remote-wirelessly. But when I showed this scheme to the physicist at the local institute, he really got hung up.

Oper писал(а) >>
There is a scheme, simple as vulgar, I invented it back in Gorbachev's perestroika-listening to the sound from the TV by remote-wirelessly, but when I showed this scheme to the physicist at the local institute, he really got hung up.

I take it as follows: LED -> photodiode + headphone

I can give you a diagram, but not today, and the circuit is simple as hell, but it's not much use, so you can listen to TV through the wall on your headphones without disturbing anyone.

I was ten years old, I already knew how the "Christmas tree, light it up!" And then the experiments with relays and capacitors began, one by one.

If you have any questions, I will answer them tomorrow.

Question for those who are awake: What is it and why is it needed?

The correct answer is tomorrow.

Reason: