[Archive!] Pure mathematics, physics, chemistry, etc.: brain-training problems not related to trade in any way - page 63

Richie >>:

ЗАДАЧА на засыпку №3:

-
Есть закрытая комната. Отапливается радиатором отопления. Температура в комнате 20 гр.С. Рядом с радиатором поставили вентилятор.

Вопрос: Как будет изменяться температура воздуха в комнате после установки вентилятора?

-
PS:

1. Энергией, которую выделяет вентилятор пренебречь, пуксть он дует, но сам воздух не нагревает.

2. Считать, что в комнате окон нет.

It will increase, of course. More correctly, it will increase faster than without a fan. A radiator transmits heat to the air by both radiation and convection. If the radiator is white (1), radiation can be neglected. This leaves convection. The layer of air near the surface of the radiator heats up, loses density and rises. Slowly. And if the radiator is blown around, the heat exchange will of course improve.

(1) A black body radiates (and absorbs) heat best. That's why I advised my acquaintances to paint their heaters (radiators, stoves) black. Saves fuel, however, in addition.

Mischek >>:

Какие ? (

У МАИшника самолет взлететь который день не может ...

Да и ...

Imagine, an aeroplane has run out of inertia, now you can land it on a flat balcony :-), the main thing is to fold the wings, so they don't get in the way :-)

Richie >>:

ЗАДАЧА на засыпку №3:

-
Есть закрытая комната. Отапливается радиатором отопления. Температура в комнате 20 гр.С. Рядом с радиатором поставили вентилятор.

Вопрос: Как будет изменяться температура воздуха в комнате после установки вентилятора?

-
PS:

1. Энергией, которую выделяет вентилятор пренебречь, пусть он дует, но сам воздух не нагревает.

2. Считать, что в комнате окон нет.

Please be more specific with the wording.

They are different radiators.

If they are electric, without a thermostat, they will constantly turn the 2 kW of power into heat and the fan will not change anything.

If it is the central heating system, the fan will increase the heat output from the radiator and the return flow will become slightly cooler, the room will become warmer

From this picture, it looks like it is from the central heating.

Yurixx >>:

Если некорректность условия содержится в заданном выше вопросе, то дело обстоит так.

У колеса есть только одна точка соприкосновения, которая задает связь - это точка соприкосновения с транспортером. Самолет никак не мешает колесу крутиться в любую сторону. Поэтому колесо крутится с окружной скоростью равной скорости транспортера. Это обеспечивается силой трения между ним и колесом. Ничего этому не препятствует, поскольку у колеса нет внутреннего трения и инерции.

Then there will be a dependence of aircraft speed on transporter speed. Which in the normal case is eliminated by an instantaneous increase in landing gear speed.

OK, then what is the speed ratio of the car on the transporter? After all, in order to stay in place - the speeds of the web and the wheels must be the same. Don't they?

xeon >>:

ну как, представте у самолета кончилась инерция, теперь его можно сажать хоть на балкон квартиры :-), главное крылья сложить, ну чтоб немешались :-)

Well, our government won't stand idly by.

"The plane has run out of inertia" - we have to refuel

It's the Klondike, the Eldorado.

Fueling station contracts, new jobs, excise tax on inertia, kickbacks... wow... my head is spinning.

I was wrong, I underestimated, I admit...

Mischek писал(а) >>

Please be more specific with the wording.

Radiators are different.

If it is electric without a thermostat, it will constantly translate the 2 kW of electricity taken

Well I tried to keep it simple :)

By the way Mischek, are you sure an electric radiator won't heat better?

Richie >>:

Ну я старался как проще :)

Кстати, Mischek, вы уверены, что электрический радиатор не станет греть лучше?

Absolutely

Richie >>:

Ну я старался как проще :)

Кстати, Mischek, вы уверены, что электрический радиатор не станет греть лучше?

Sorry for the intrusion. Electric won't do. Spent=received.

Candid писал(а) >>

Thanks for the encouragement, but it looks like we are indeed wrong :) . The refrigeration factor for an ideal process can be almost anything. Accordingly, there is no principle limitation on efficiency, it all depends on temperatures at "pump ends" and the degree of approximation to the ideal cycle.

I don't want to deal with this coefficient, but I will intercede for efficiency.

No matter how much heat a heat machine pumps per unit time, the total work = is the amount of heat + energy input into the heat machine. Therefore, the ratio of useful work (pumped heat) to total work will always be less than 1.

to Yurixx

Still, I don't understand why you think the conditions are correct.

• On the one hand: "the landing gear will take the rap for everything" - it will spin faster, because aircraft speed does not depend on transporter speed and this aircraft speed needs to be ensured - by even bigger unwinding of landing gear
  • On the other hand "the wheel spins at a circumferential speed equal to that of the transporter"

In order to take off, it still has to go faster than the transporter. Anyway, by design - that's the point I wanted to catch you on, and you've got a very flexible stance. :о)

Reason: