Classical analysis 'doesn't work'? - page 25

NiKkel >>:
ТА - лженаука
классический ТА - лженаука и лжетеория
постклассический ТА - тоже лженаука и лжетеория

P.S. неоклассический ТА - еще более лженаука и лжетеория

астрология, ТА, френология, алхимия, нумерология

I would like to remind the topic of the thread: does TA work, or does it not work?

And whether it should be defined as science, pseudoscience, disease, dream, reality, accident, or UFO, imho, is another topic.

In general, I agree that everyone is free to think the way they want to. But I am always annoyed by the way the question is posed: "If I don't understand it, it's pseudoscience" or "the smart guys said it doesn't exist".

Svinozavr >>:

ок. Если вам так удобней, то считайте, что никакого ТА не существует, а есть математические, статистические методы оценки вообще. Просто они применены к специфическим временным рядам - котировкам.

ТА и его индикаторы - это всего лишь стандартные и не вполне математические аналитические инструменты, измерители.

Если вы построили SMA - она же мат. ожидание, или посчитали СКО - станд.девиацию, то от этого мат.стат. и тервер лженаукой не станут. . И т.д.

Если вы решили, что такое-то показание индикатора подходит для совершения сделки на рынке, то это - ваше решение. И это уже относится к стратегии, к ТС, но не к ТА.

Это как если бы начали обвинять градусник, после того как вместо аспирина выпили пурген.

Короче, не надо путать анализ (ТА) и принятие решений (ваша ТС).

===

Интересно, эта пурга про "ТА не работает!!!", "ТА - лженаука" и пр. когда-нибудь кончится? "Ох, не знаю, ох, не уверен..." (С) )))

thanks for the blah blah blah blah
the thermometer as well as TA in some way interprets what was there before and what is there now
Somehow, the question of adequacy is left out of the equation.
but it's ridiculous to base a prognosis on a thermometer and there is no such science
in fact, there is no such theory.
there is a set of indicators based on a time series, united by the word ANALYSIS for some reason

tara >>:

Хотелось-бы напомнить тему ветки: работает ТА, или не работает?

А следует ли его определить, как науку, лженауку, заболевание, сон, явь, несчастный случай, или НЛО,- imho, уже другая тема.

How can you tell if it's working or not?
Newton's laws work - predictions are made according to them

to answer the question whether it works or not, you must formulate the laws and analyze whether they are observed or not and with what probability
there are no laws in TA that are stable
they do not exist

The beauty of TA is that it was created by people with no higher education.
Dow Jones was a journalist.
and attracted by his simplicity and pseudo-scientificism.
He can't work and he can't work.
I'm sorry, he could work before anyone knew about it.
there are no consistent patterns and there never will be - once someone notices one, it doesn't last long.
as soon as it stops working, he sells it, confirming its validity with historical data on the time interval when it worked

Tantrik >>:

Неправильный ответ. или частичный... они так и остануться лженауками почему?

Because they will never be confirmed by experience. )

Ignorance of the law does not exempt you from responsibility. Everything that happens is legitimate.

NiKkel >>:
прелесть ТА - создавали их люди без высшего образования
Доу-Джонс журналистом был

Is there no such thing as a journalist with a university degree?

NiKkel >>:

а как определить - работает или не работает?
законы Ньютона работают - предсказания по ним ведуться

что бы ответить на вопрос - работает или нет, надо сформулировать закономерности и проанализировать соблюдаются они или нет и с какой вероятностью
нет в ТА закономерностей устойчивых
не существует их

It's very easy to tell. I don't have any complaints about the windscreen wiper - it works well - the place is clean.

As for predictions, that's not a question for the TA. It's not Newton's either.

leman >>:

А что, не бывает журналистов с высшим образованием?

i'm afraid, my friend, in his day, journalists weren't trained
to read the notes of legendary stock speculators - what science?
Reason: