Classical analysis 'doesn't work'? - page 18

Simple as that. Lest there be any bad things in the mind..

Helen, I'm sorry, but what's the catch? 160 trades in 3 weeks... that's at least 50 a week, doesn't really sound like a trader's trade (not a pip trader) more like a robot. Can you explain?

RomanS писал(а) >>
160 trades in 3 weeks... that's at least 50 per week, not much like a trader (not a pips trader) more like a robot. Can you explain?

I can't explain your conclusions, you'll have to do it yourself. At most, their assessment... >> That's funny.

Helen >>:

Я не могу пояснить ваши умозаключения, вы уж сами как-нибудь. Максимум - их оценка... Забавно.

Well you don't want to do that :)

All the same, trader or robot, the balance chart is growing very nicely, congratulations!

What's the fun in it? It's beautiful, congratulations! What's next? )))

LeoV >>:
Дальше что? )))

And then the villa, the yacht... Everything as it should be :)

LeoV писал(а) >>
What's the fun in it? >> Everything is fine, congratulations! >> What's next? )))

Hello.

- An advertisement for a resource to attract an investor

- The advertisement of a successful guru (his student is a bank trader, and he is not afraid of depositing funds - a very good picture - even a mathematician was fooled)

- And the indicator (probably the reason for the quarrel with Integer) has been seen by the programmer

:)

SergNF писал(а) >>

Hello.

- An advertisement for a resource to attract an investor

- The advertisement of a successful guru (his student is a bank trader, and he is not afraid of depositing funds - a very good picture - even a mathematician was fooled)

- And the indicator (probably the reason for the quarrel with Integer) has been seen by the programmer

:)

Let him open a pamm-account and if the equity is the same I will be an investor)).

I mean, really... 50 deals a week... You don't sleep, you don't eat, you don't even shit, you sit in front of a monitor all day long... i think only a robot can do that

RomanS писал(а) >>

And then the villa, the yacht... everything as it should be :)

Will there be reports on villas and yachts in this thread too? ))

Reason: