I will write TORs for client traders for programmers - page 7

At a Zadornov concert, I heard a parable, "When a shepherd turns the flock, lame rams lead the march," after which Zadornov added that we change course so often that the healthy rams do not have time to get ahead.

This phrase directly applies to you gentlemen pontorozovyh, we now have a lot of money, mainly the bureaucrat and his child,

But time will correct this, so get it right, you have to rely on your brains, not the thickness of your wallet.

Geronimo >>:

Лично Михаилу,

можно я не буду браться за задачу указанную в заголовке темы ???

а Вы перестанете меня замечать иначе я подумаю, что Вы один из тех кому я указал на его место

что скажете молодой человек ?

You can

I'll try ...., thank God we don't know each other

sanyooooook >>:

ГЫ, простите что напугал вас своим спортивным видом ))

Cool

The man was scared of the hat alone.

Mischek >>:

Круто

Чел одной только шапки испугался

I wonder what would happen if he saw a pig-saurus avatar )))

Mischek >>:

Круто

Чел одной только шапки испугался

may I, too, repeat that phrase.)

"and you'll stop noticing me or I'll think you're one of those people I pointed out to.

What do you say, young man?"

1Rakso >>:

можно я тоже, повторюсь этой фразой.)

"а Вы перестанете меня замечать иначе я подумаю, что Вы один из тех кому я указал на его место

что скажете молодой человек ?"

Good

Integer >>:

Я только за! Всеми руками и ногами, если будут такие ТЗ, которые достаточно прочитать один раз, сесть и написать. Я не так, чтобы испытываю постребность именно в правильном техзадании (именно в том, что называется техзаданием), скорее в том, чтобы тексты были написаны так, чтобы было понятно, что в них написано. Обычно - "то", "это", "там", какой-то "стоп" - или стоплосс, или стопордер, и оказываешься в подвешенном состоянии. Основное занятие - работа по метамодели языка, из НЛП которая. Идея хорошая, но не знаю, снизит ли это стомость для заказчиков, или наоборот повысит. Приходилось мне техзадания писать, чтобы поменьше платить - по неделе писал, а работа выполнялась за один день.

minimum task:

set out in table form a list of the necessary parameters that the programmer needs in order to get started

then a list of what may need to be refined

and as an algorithm, where to go back to and what to detail, if there is not enough information on some parameter

and publish the table itself as a universal template-advisor written in MQL

Geronimo писал(а) >>

minimum task:

set out in table form a list of the necessary parameters that the programmer needs in order to get started

then a list of what may need to be refined

and as an algorithm, where to go back to and what to detail, if there is not enough information on some parameter

and publish the table itself as a universal template-advisor written in MQL.

Semantically correct text is enough. If the list is compiled, it will become something like a medical anatomical book in many volumes.

There are some minimums:

1. Name of the working instrument (symbol, currency pair). If there is more than one, then the whole list.

This point is not obligatory, the Expert Advisor works on the symbol of the chart on which it has been launched. However, if you plan to use the Expert Advisor on some infrequent symbol, the symbol with one tick not equal to one point, etc., it is better to inform about it. The exceptions are multi-symbol Expert Advisors, i.e. EAs using data of different symbols for analysis. However, in this case, you do not need to specify the symbol, it is enough to indicate that some indicator operates on a symbol that differs from the main one.

2. The name of the working period (timeframe). If there is more than one, then the entire list.

This point is not necessary, the Expert Advisor works on the symbol of the chart on which it was launched. The exceptions are the multi-timeframe Expert Advisors - the Expert Advisor uses data of different timeframes for the analysis. However, in this case it is not necessary to specify the timeframe, it is enough to indicate that a certain indicator operates on a timeframe, which differs from the main one.

3. The list of external parameters of the Expert Advisor, that is, those parameters that can be changed as settings during testing or optimization of the Expert Advisor.

Usually I put all possible parameters of the Expert Advisor in the settings (in a reasonable range).

4. The list of used indicators and their parameters. Features of their application. Specify the indicators parameters to include in the external parameters of the Expert Advisor.

5. Conditions for opening positions or placing orders. If positions, then conditions should be described separately for long (BUY) and short (SELL) positions. If the orders, then the conditions are to be described separately for each order type (BuyLimit, BuyStop, SellLimit, SellStop).

Obligatory point.

6. Conditions for deleting orders. Separate conditions for each order type.

Obligatory point.

7. Conditions for closing positions. Separate conditions for short and long positions.

Mandatory item.

8. Complete and detailed description of the information, which is displayed by the Expert Advisor during its work in different modes. Specify, what part of information is displayed. For example, what is displayed on the chart as comments and what is displayed in the journal.

Not obligatory.

9. The rules for handling of abnormal situations: the impossibility to trade (to place an order, to open a position), the impossibility to move a stop, the impossibility to close a position (fixing of profit/loss) and others.

It is not mandatory, if there are no special requirements, you can leave it at my discretion.

A few recommendations on writing the text:

When preparing a test description, please avoid slang expressions and special terminology, it is better to write it as it is, and so it is thought. Nevertheless, some rules of terminology should be followed: you should talk about "opening" or "closing" market orders, but not about "setting" or "removing" them. The terms "set" and "delete" refer to the operation of pending orders. Once a pending order is set, it may "trigger" (become marketable), but not "open". The term "modify" applies to both market orders and pending orders. When specifying the operation of pending orders, we should always specify the type of the pending order: "Limit Order", "Stop Order", or, if it is necessary to specify its direction, the word "Order" can be omitted and the terms "buy-limit", "buy-stop", "sell-limit", "sell-stop". The term "stop" should not be used separately; it should always be clearly defined whether a pending "stop order" or a protective level "stoploss" is mentioned. With regard to the term "takeprofit", it is allowed to shorten it to the word "take" (but not preferably), the use of the term "profit" to refer to "takeprofit" is not allowed. When referring to "profit" or "profit", it is advisable to specify whether the profit is expressed in pips or currency. Make sure you use less so-called indefinite reference indices in your text - words and phrases like 'he', 'she', 'it', 'this', 'that', 'like there', 'like that'.Better let a certain concept be repeated in the text more times, from a literary point of view, it may not be very nice, but it guarantees the accurate communication of meaning and avoid misunderstandings or distorted understanding.

General guidelines on the form and tools used to prepare the terms of reference:

Orders are accepted by post as a simple text description, preferably in a Word .doc file (to ensure the possibility to make marks in the text in a different colour, ask questions). Please do not send jobs as *.pdf files or solely as images. The points that are difficult to describe should be illustrated by making an image in a graphic editor, e.g. Paint, or by making screenshots in the terminal. When making screenshots, the places that will be mentioned in the text should be marked on the graphic, these places can be marked with the help of graphical objects. Screenshots in the terminal are created using the context menu command of the chart (right-click on the chart - Save as Picture - Active Chart (as is)). All graphical objects are available in Main Menu - Insert. Objects from the Lines and Text tabs may be useful. Also, when creating screenshots, it is desirable to reduce the size of the terminal window, so that the image fits into the Word document as is, otherwise it blurs and becomes difficult to perceive. If the image is complex and the reduction of size is not acceptable, you can not insert it in the text, but please do not send images in *.bmp format, they should be converted into *.gif, *.jpg or *.png format. You can convert the format using any graphics editor such as Paint, open the file in the editor and select Main Menu - File - Save As, select the *.gif format in the Save File window. At preparation of images it is not necessary excessive diligence, the reasonable accuracy is enough, the main thing that it was visible and it is clear what the conversation is about.

On comments about expert work:

If the Expert Advisor is working in real time on an account, first of all, check the logs of the terminal (catalogue logs) and the Expert Advisor (catalogue experts\logs), the file names correspond to the date when the logs were saved. Perhaps, the connection was cut off, there were no prices (Error 136) or the broker was busy (Error 137), etc. The most common errors that cause the Expert Advisor to not work at all: 130 (wrong stops) and 131 (wrong order volume). The error 130 occurs because of an attempt to place Stop Loss, Take Profit or a pending order too close to the market price, or it is forbidden to open a market order with predefined Stop Loss or Take Profit, in which case you should make yourself familiar with the trading conditions of the dealing centre where you have an account and check whether the EA parameters comply with these trading conditions. Then you should test the Expert Advisor in the Strategy Tester with the same parameters that were used in the account.

If the Expert Advisor is not working correctly in the Strategy Tester:

1. Save the report after testing (right-click on the tab "Results" in the strategy tester - "Save as report").

2. Save the file of settings, with which the expert was tested (button "Expert properties" in the strategy tester, it will open the window of expert properties, which has a button "Save" (at the bottom of the window), this button saves all the parameters of the expert in the file).

3. Screenshots with order arrows after testing. Make sure that the indicator parameters on the chart after testing correspond to the expert parameters, if not, delete the template "tester" (right-click on the chart - "Template" - "Delete Template") and re-test. In the screenshots, mark the places of incorrect operation using graphical objects, create one or two labels with numbers of ticket orders, so you can match the screenshot and the report.

All this is on the main page of my site. Do you think anyone reads this and executes it? Everyone is a creative individual with a non-standard way of thinking and capable of making their own decision (sorry for the slang - probably like the pyrotechnics from a lame horse, where it was written "do not use indoors" on the package).

Integer >>:

Достаточно семантически правильного текста. Если перечень составлять, это получится что-то типа медицинского анатомического укзателя во многих томах.

Имеется некторый минимум:

Несколько рекомендаций по написанию текста:

Общие рекомендации по форме и средставм прменяемым при подготовке тз:

По замечаниям о работе экспертов:

Все это находится на главной странице моего сайта. Думаете это кто-то читал и выполняет? Все являются творческикими нестандартными личностями с нестандартным мышением и способные принимать собственное решение (извините за сраказм - наверно как пиротехники из хромой лошади, где на пакете было написано "в помещении не применять").

I meant to do something in the form of a game (if you can't do it head-on, you have to go to the back).

Text is not enough - you need people to think in terms of squares, connections...

I could, of course, put one of mine as Kerberus Psoevic just to filter the TORs coming to you

like "Your TOR doesn't meet the requirements of the contractor. Consult the manager at ....".

but that would scare off students.

Apparently you need an example of a typical detailed ToR

Geronimo писал(а) >>

I meant to do something in the form of a game (if you can't do it head-on, you have to go to the back).

Text is not enough - you need people to think in terms of squares, connections...

I could, of course, put one of mine as Kerberus Psoevic just to filter the TORs coming to you

like "Your TOR doesn't meet the requirements of the contractor. Consult the manager at ....".

but that would scare off students.

Probably need an example of a typical detailed ToR.

The idea is hopeless, the labour and time costs increase significantly. Let everyone mind their own business. Games, cubes are the task of psychologists.
Students, not such a bad category, on the contrary - brains fresh, learn can, agree and thirst for knowledge, perceive everything with open eyes as it is, without prejudices, in short with them it is easy. People of some standing, have enough money, material and time, but not necessarily to spend it, some can afford the opposite - to spend their time to find a way not to spend money, that's the game.

Reason: