WHY ARE TRADERS LOSING MONEY? - page 13

ZEXEL66 >>:

ЦИТИРУЮ НАПИСАННОЕ ВАМИ ВЫШЕ:

А новости действительно надо уметь понимать. Некоторым легче работать без новостей, но они больше теряют от этого.

Заключил, что вы имеете ввиду, что САМИ понимаете новости. Плюс еще и зарабатываете на этом. Так как от вас никакого

ответа не получил, делаю заключение что вы просто мелите языком. Если нет, отвечайте не вопросом на вопрос, а ответами

на четко заданные вам вопросы.

Я знаю только один способ (их может быть много) на котором делаю деньги на новостях. Пара евро/франк. Тупо открываюсь

перед ОЧЕНЬ ВАЖНЫМИ новостями (не относящимися к франку) в обе стороны. Ставлю тейк по 20-30 пунктов, без всяких

стопов. Через час обычно оба ордера закрываются по тейку. Или один закрыт, второй около нуля. Больше ничего

не придумал (отложенные ордера с мин. SL не в счет, этим все баловались).

Поэтому спрашиваю вас как ОЧЕНЬ УМНОГО ТРЕЙДЕРА, приведите любой пример как вы используете новости для получения

прибыли.

Judging by your words, you belong to the category of traders who open trades simultaneously in different directions, hoping that one of them will be in profit, but as a result most often both of them will be in loss :))

Again. And the impact of Friday's Nonfarm payrolls has persisted to this day and should be used.

Good luck as a pro.

One last thing. The answer to the question "Why traders are losing money" makes no sense. The market is not a place where you learn from others' mistakes, or follow the advice of others, no matter how good it is.

I don't know why that is. But I do. I know it from myself and a lot of others.)) Maybe because you can't learn how to box from a book, either. Or how to swim.

Whatever you may hear from an experienced boxing pro, for example, about how you can get a knockout, it won't help you. Only practical experience. Alas.

So, you can talk as much as you like about the causes of failure and how things should be done. As long as one has not lost a couple or three depots by oneself (at best!!!), the result will not be any good. The main thing, by the way, is to understand that no matter what you say or what you advise, it is a dead giveaway for the newcomer.

Why... It's like it's a secret behind closed doors. What's the point? We're left to flounder. Somebody wants to feel involved in the trade and the - boohaha - big money.

Child's garden.

===

There are few real traders here. Forum developers and freeloaders. That's what I (the first one, of course) actually like. And those who earn a living forex even less, if at all. I - do not count, because the main capital on the forex.

Okay. I don't mind fluffing up once in a while either.) Although, participating in such threads, feels like a complete fludomaniac. But... who hasn't done something wrong?

===

Understand, Mr. topikstarter: everything you have learned here, you knew before. Or felt. And if you didn't know it, then the value of the newly acquired knowledge is zero. That is a paradox.

Ha! Another useless (there is no other!) Advice: stop with the research - you're not writing a dissertation - and start really trade. Although, maybe it's the reasoning you like to do. Jedem das seine...

Svinozavr писал(а) >> А зарабатывающих форой на жизнь и того меньше, если вообще есть.

I think so, you've been involved in this thread yourself. There were some forex traders there as well, it seemed to me.

I would have paid attention to the stock market myself, if there were some opportunities available in Forex.

ULAD >>:

Повторюсь. А воздействие пятничных новостей Nonfarm payrolls сохранилось до сегодняшнего дня и это надо использовать.

Удачи профи.

Well, the importance as well as the timing of the release is not in question.

Personally, I meant reading the news to find out the values.

I think it is practically useless in forex...

In addition, there are TC who do not give a damn about the news as an event.

Svinozavr >>:

Напоследок. Ответ на вопрос "Почему трейдеры сливают" лишен всякого смысла. Рынок - это не то место, где учатся на чужих ошибках или следуют чужим советам, какие правильные они бы не были.

Я не знаю, почему так. Но это так. По себе и мн.мн.мн.другим знаю.))) М.б. потому, что точно также нельзя научиться боксировать по книжкам. Или там плавать.

Чтобы вам не ответил, например, опытный боксер профи про то, как можно получить нокаут, - это вам не поможет. Только практический опыт. Увы.

Так что сколько угодно можно рассуждать о причинах неудач и говорить как надо. Пока чел сам не сольет пару-тройку депо (в лучшем случае!!!), толку не будет. И только с опытом, кстати, понимаешь, что, чтобы ты не ответил/посоветовал - это новичку как мертвому припарка.

Почему... Как будто это тайна за семью печатями. Толку-то. Остается флудить. Хочется же нектр. почувствовать себя причастным к торговле и к - бугага - большим деньгам.

Децкий сад.

===

Здесь реально торгующих мало. Форум разработчиков и халявщиков. Чем мне он (первым, разумеется), собственно, и нравится. А зарабатывающих форой на жизнь и того меньше, если вообще есть. Я - не в счет, т.к. основной капитал на ФР.

Ладно. Я тоже не против иногда пофлудить.))) Хотя, участвуя в подобных ветках, ощущаешь себя законченным флудоманом. Но... кто ж не без греха?

===

Поймите, тов. топикстартер: все, что вы здесь узнали, вы знали и до. Или ощущали. А если не знали, то цена вновь приобретенному знанию равно нулю. Вот такой вот парадокс.

Ха! Еще один бесполезный (других не бывает!) совет: кончайте с исследованием - вы ж не диссер пишите - и начинайте реально торговать. Хотя, может, вам нравится именно рассуждать. Jedem das seine...

Such threads are purely for flooding - that's understandable. But even in them you can find something useful. After all, knowledge is gathered bit by bit. And if a grain will be deposited in the brain, it seems to me no harm.

You also need to consider the contingent of this forum. Programmers are the elite. Offensive to any comments. They have no one better to write an indicator or expert advisor, but trading is another use of knowledge and experience.

And we all are fond of flooding, for a living:)))

kombat >>:

Дык важность, как и время выхода и не обсуждается.

Лично я имел ввиду прочтение новостей с целью выяснения значений.

Это на форе считаю практически бесполезным занятием...

К тому-же, есть ТС которым вообще глубоко пилевать и на сами новости как событие.

So it's all important for a certain period you're working on. For example an interest rate decision will play out over a longer period of time than say news on retail sales.

Mathemat >>:

Есть вроде, ты ж сам в этой ветке поучаствовал. Там и форексники были, как мне показалось.

Yes... only... But I tend to trust people!))

Here's the thing. When he really doing something, then recognize the man clearly "off topic" is not difficult. Although people are different, of course.

I'd pay attention to the stock market myself, if there were some of the opportunities available on Forex.

"Some" like what? Like, a DC to screw over? ))) Just kidding. I suspect the purity of BP, less tied to the non-stat. friction inherent in FR. Well it's not the shoulder!

Alright. It is time to return to the home branch - because you have already forgotten that some specific questions have already been answered with some specific answers.

Svinozavr >>:

"Некие" это какие? Типа, ДЦ наипать? ))) Шучу. Подозреваю, что чистота ВР, меньше привязанная к нестат. заморочкам, свойственным ФР. Ну не плечо же!

Liquidity and the circular bail of couples.

ULAD писал(а) >>

Judging by your words, you belong to the category of traders who open trades simultaneously in different directions, hoping that one of them will be in profit, but as a result most often both will be in loss :)) ....

That's not how it works. One is sure to be in profit.

paukas >>:

Так не бывает. Одна точно в профите окажется.

Exactly right, but only for a very short time:)))))))
Reason: