The pure truth about forex and the TS! - page 4

Why make up some nonsense for yourself? All you have to do is study a course in economics from a university programme. There is nothing secret here. If only the Freemasons had been included.

When things don't work out, the most logical and simple thing is to blame someone or something, but not yourself.....))))

+1

LeoV писал(а) >>
When something fails, the most logical and simple thing is to blame someone or something, but not yourself.....))))

LeoV, if one cannot understand the way the price goes, it is not only his fault, but also the fault of those who issue that price.

fozi писал(а) >>
Why, make up some nonsense for yourself. It's enough to study an economics course from a university program. There is nothing secret here. You'd think the Freemasons would be in on it.

..... as well as those who teach this "economy". Are they good traders themselves?

Richie писал(а) >>

LeoV, if a person can't understand how the price works, it's not just their fault, it's also the fault of those who issue the price.

It's nobody's fault at all - it's the way it runs. It's its own fault. It walks that way and that's all - nature is like that)))). And in order to make money, you don't need to understand how the price moves and why. It has little to do with making money.

Richie >>:

..... а также тех, кто обучает этой "экономике". Они сами хорошие трейдеры?

I mean, the basics of economics. You don't need to be a trader to understand where money comes from and where it goes.

LeoV писал(а) >>

........ And to make money, you don't need to understand how the price moves and why. It has little to do with making money.

Could you be more specific? Maybe I do not understand something, I always thought that "understanding" is necessary.

Richie писал(а) >>

Could you elaborate on that? Maybe I don't understand something, I always thought "understanding" was just necessary.

Well, why should I understand why, how and why she walks like that? Well, she walks and walks. People get used to walking on a tightrope, but not everyone can do it because it is not habitual. They learn. Long, tedious, with bruises, fractures, then they show miracles. Nobody asks the question "why, how and why walk the rope? They just walk and that's it, those who know how, and get paid for it. You just have to understand or find a way to make money from such "walkers" rather than engage in philosophical questions of "how, why and why" ....)))))

LeoV писал(а) >>

.... You just need to understand or find a way to make money from such "walkers" rather than engaging in philosophical questions of "how, why and why"...

How can you understand and find a way to make money from a walker if you don't understand how the walker works. I'm not talking about selling the walkers themselves right now. You have me confused.

Reason: