New Year's present - TestCommander lite - page 2

HIDDEN писал(а) >>

I will keep an eye on the development of the programme and wish you every success in your commercial activities in the new year.

Thank you, and good luck to you too!

By the way, how's the development of your version of auto optimizer going?

I think the solution to manage the tester by pressing buttons through the API is very interesting, because unlike TestCommander it doesn't require restarting the terminal. And this can be very critical in some cases.

I have a fully functional version built on WinAPI. No restart of the terminal, the Expert Advisor selects everything by itself according to the set parameters, full automatism. I haven't touched the terminal for several months and it works without any problems.

You can read about the fully functional version and its features here.

HIDDEN писал(а) >>

I have a fully functional version built on WinAPI. No restart of the terminal, the Expert Advisor selects everything by itself according to the set parameters, full automatism. I haven't touched the terminal for several months and it works without any problems.

You can read about the fully functional version and its features here.

>> OK, I will.

It's been a week, still no feedback, is no one interested?

(It's probably a good programme, but it asks for net to be installed, and I have a strict banon net ))

rustein писал(а) >>
i think it's a good program, but it asks me to install net and i have a strict banon net ))

Why? What's wrong with it? :-) in Windows 7 it's already bundled.

So Windows 7 is banned ), I don't remember exactly why, but I remember there were problems with it

What is the appeal and usefulness of this software? Could you tell me briefly about the product?

sever29 писал(а) >>
Please tell me, how interesting and useful is this program? Could you tell us about the product in brief.

there's no point in telling about it, it's a hackneyed topic, there's a whole article about it: https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1467

In brief: automatic optimisation of Expert Advisor at a given time.

For example: set a timer - start optimization at 23:30 every day,

the program will start MT4 tester in optimization mode at a specified time, and after it will select the best parameters (by the rules you have set) and use them in the trading Expert Advisor.

In general, everything is simple.

when will the commercial version be available ? ))
Reason: