Spread trading in Meta Trader - page 156

Look at your avatar, a tanker in lats, a demoscene scammer. And people are busy doing things, not on forums from morning till night looting nubs like you.

Yeah yeah - I'm not the one who should be draining other people's money in PAMMs like you are... go "do your job".....

I'll watch football on my 3D TV... YYYyyyy :)

So you're jealous of me losing real money?! Stop trading with democents and your jealousy will go away, you big loser. =)

Get off the Handwheel....

Aleksander:
What's there to be jealous of?

Go ask the Wizard of Oz for a brain, you bogeyman. You don't even know what you're talking about.

I do understand it :) but I can make money from it and you can make money from it, that's the difference ... you're a handyman :)

Look what the Beginners are doing in the demo for fun with spread charts ...

180% in 3 days ;)

Tired of you, you democracenter. Obviously, you've never seen a real account in your life, so you tell tales of mega-profits, you beg, you advertise your under-arbitrage "strategies", hoping to find a patsy who will invest a measly hundred dollars in you.

You want to spread fingers?! Get the account and show some class. Niroba, you brainless clone. That's it, I'm not wasting any more time on you.

this is where you get it :) get it :) i'm not a beggar, i'm not trading on investors' money... I personally share my opinion and vision of the process...and you're a SLAVANDER... and a BOSSOM... piss on you

Good evening everyone!

Had a very unpleasant surprise 30 min. ago . I wanted to open a paired spread position.

At the moment of opening of buy position on CLG1 oil (Feb. contract), I got a loss of $62 (0.1 lot)
The spread of asc-bid on the server widened more than 100 pips, while the usual 3-5 pips.
I got a reply from their support service saying that trading ends and spread widens - it's OK.

But not by 100 points or more! This is the range of almost a two-day movement in this liquid contract!

We ask you to advise where I can find a free access to serious sources of Ask-Bid prices for this oil at the current time?

Or maybe someone has opened an account on a solid platform with other brokers and has the actual spread size of the CL asc-bid oil there ?

Reason: