Spread trading in Meta Trader - page 143

Okay. I'll keep an eye out.
It wasn't for nothing that the late bloody leader of the former empire used to say: "The main thing is not how they vote. It's how they count!"
It seems that this popular saying of our time has been adopted by the employees of DC.
http://video.i.ua/user/374743/19788/94692/

I have already implemented a mechanism to calculate the average with a file of ticks (the first pitfalls have started to occur, orders are not placed on Futsi, although they were placed normally on Eurobucks, but the stopper is wrong, he writes the wrong stopper. I already implemented a mechanism for calculating the average from a ticks file. (Here are the first pitfalls, orders are not placed on Futsi, but on EUROBACS they were normally placed, keeps getting an invalid stop, but stops are at zero, Kim's function)

Scorp1978 >>:

rid, объясни плз. как торговать сезонными тенденциями на конкретном примере, я правильно понимаю это торговля спредом одним и тем же фьючем с разными сроками исполнениями, как вы узнаете какой срок исполнения и когда необходимо вступать в торговлю и как, где берете графики которые выкладываете здесь, и как ими пользоваться, буду рад любой инфе. В советнике уже реализовал механиз расчета средней из файла с тиками.(начались первые подводные камни ордера не ставятся на футси хотя на евробаксе нормально ставились, пишет неправильный стоп хотя стопы по нулям стоят, ф-ции Кима)

How to trade seasonal trends ? Good question ! One could borely "talk about it for two days without a break" (c) !
In a nutshell. - You have to take a chart of seasonal trends and enter in the direction that corresponds to the price direction of multi-year seasonal trends.
For example, look here - http://www.mrci.com/
Here are charts of 15-year seasonal trends of oil (left) and gas (right). It is clearly seen, which months one should buy or sell (for oil or gas). And in which months to refrain from these instruments.
The charts of seasonal trends on the special sites can usually be arranged by a paid subscription. Sometimes such charts can be posted on some websites for a brief free access.
And here is an example from the same site. Here are the April trading statistics of the Buy Jun Natural Gas(NYM) / Sell Apr Natural Gas(NYM) calendar spreadfor the last 15 years annually.
http://www.mrci.com/beta/component/mcdata/?source=%2Fspdsamp.php

Here are many charts of commodity instruments of seasonal trends freely available.
http://www.commodityseasonals.com/
Specifically on gold for various contracts :
//http://www.commodityseasonals.com/gold_futures_7.htm

Collected tick stats for 3 ftse dax fesx indices (3 days), who needs to write

Hello all? I saw the candlestick 20/04/2010 12-10 on terminal time on FDAX. What was it about? if my EA was working it would put me in a big negative. by the way i finished my EA running tonight + 10$ 3 trades. I used market orders, does not place pending orders for some reason keeps getting a wrong stop. by the way can i attach the news handler so it does not trade on the news.

Hello all, where can I get an indicator that the average tool (2-5) is drawn in one window as something Neoclassic has posted but it is only for 2 instruments (here we need about the same, but without the spread, and for a larger number of instruments)

Scorp1978 писал(а) >>

Hello all Could you advise where you can get an indicator that the average tool (2-5) is drawn in one window as something Neoclassic posted but it is only for 2 instruments (here we need about the same, but without the spread, and for a larger number of instruments)

take the indicator with pens which you already have and remake it from 2 to at least 10

Scorp1978 >>:

Всем здрасти? rid видел свечу 20/04/2010 12-10 по терминальному времени по FDAX c чем она была связана?, если бы советник работал загнала бы она меня в большой минус. кстати доделал советника сегодня на ночь запускал + 10$ 3 сделки. Работал рыночными ордерами, отложки не выставляет почему-то пишет неправильный стоп. кстати может обработчик новостей прикрутить чтоб не торговал на новостях.

Some kind of protection against strong losing moves can be the work of the Expert Advisor not on all ticks, but on the PRICES of the OPENING
Besides
, it is much easier to provide a filter "against strong losing moves" at the same time:

if ( MathAbs( iClose(NULL,0,1)- iOpen(NULL,0,1) )< S_lim*Point ) {//если 
//размер первой свечи больше заданного значения , то торговля запрещена
Где  S_lim -заданная предельная величина 1-й свечи  в пунктах

hippy писал(а) >>

>>so take the indicator with the dummies that Hyde posted and change it from 2 to 10 at least.

I can't, iRSI has a different result but it's not bad, i need averages

rid писал(а) >>

A kind of protection against strong losing movements can be the work of the Expert Advisor not on all ticks, but on the PRICES of the OPENING
Besides
, it is much easier to provide a filter "against strong losing movements" at the same time:

If the order has a negative TP, then close all positions. By the way, I introduced to my EA the condition for trading if the fast average (tick chart) is larger than the slow one, then the spread will trade only in one direction and vice versa, but I haven't tried it in battle yet. I will try it and tell you what will happen.
Reason: