Spread trading in Meta Trader - page 107

Only now I realised that the "duo" of DX + USDCHF could actually be used.

Looked at the history. Not bad, at first glance. Divergences are not frequent, but if there is such a thing, it should be activated immediately !

As usual, in B. save quotes and only on m5 managed to trace some history...)

rid >>:

Пож. подскажите, как сделать, чтобы любой из символов отрисовывался инверсно ?

If the difference MA is counted, i.e. the indicator "walks" near zero like the MACD, you simply need to multiply one of the buffers by - 1.

rid >>:

Вот только сейчас сообразил, что собственно, можно задействовать "дуэт" DX + USDCHF.

Глянул по истории. Оч. неплохо, на первый взгляд. Нечасто бывают расхождения, но уж если есть такое дело, то - надо немедленно задействовать его !

Как обычно, в Б. экономят котировки и только на м5 удалось немного отследить историю...)

Thank you! Great tandem. On H4 the correlation coefficient is 0.92. Almost like indices

Alex5757000 >>:

Если считается разность МА, т.е. индикатор "гуляет" возле нуля как MACD, то нужно просто один из буферов умножить на - 1.

OK. Thank you. I'll give it a try.

good day all.suggest someone who works in BR-CO on cent commission-free real account with currencies-how is the commission charged? once at the opening of a deal and all or every night as swaps-I read the contract, but do not quite understand.thanks.still the most successful tandems are cereals-whatever you want but always converge

Alex5757000 >>:

Если считается разность МА, т.е. индикатор "гуляет" возле нуля как MACD, то нужно просто один из буферов умножить на - 1.

Yes, it worked. At first glance, it looks like such a hedge would work out quite well.

From tomorrow we will keep the "duo" under control !

6e + DX

hippy >>:

всем добрый день.подскажите кто то работает в БР-КО на центовом бессвоповом реале с валютами-как комиссия начисляется?один раз во время открытия сделки ивсе или .....

It seems they take a commission once, at the conclusion.

rid писал(а) >>

I think they take a commission once, at the time of conclusion.

>>thank you. Why is the 6EH0 chart the euro?

Yes, the euro. Inverse. There will be unidirectional trades here.

But USDCHF (instead of 6E) is also possible, as I suggested above. Then the "duo" will be usual - from counter deals.

Hello all.

For those who can't sleep on a dead of night (c), try to remember how the dollar index is calculated?

Here's a thought. Build a calculated, synthetic dollar index. And compare it with the one in the terminal.

Or, draw the MA lines corresponding to those instruments that make up the DX, and at the same time display the MA DX on the chart.

And see what happens...

Goodnight!

Reason: