Spread trading in Meta Trader - page 87

GEFEL писал(а) >>

Judging by the graph ...

The other thought is more redoubtable....

Both thoughts are a consequence of closed black boxes. In this case the indicator from forex-k.

In general it is ridiculous to discuss something based on the unknown.

As an alternative - to wait for the opening of leonid553's indices(if mine do not suit me yet!!!). ;)

SergNF писал(а) >>

Both are a consequence of closed "black boxes". In this case the indicator from forex-k.

In general it is ridiculous to discuss something based on the unknown.

As an alternative - to wait for the opening of leonid553's indices(if mine do not suit me yet!!!). ;)

What is so funny. I am personally familiar with natural spread. I have not seen it in indicator pictures yet. To open or not to open induks - it's personal.

GEFEL >>:

Судя по графику цвета кривулек перепутаны, поэтому вместо покупки сужения спреда произошла его продажа.

Другая мысль более крамольна. А может в результате многочисленных сглаживаний и усреднений натуральный спред идет в противофазе с синтетическим...? А..?

No, the colours are not mixed up.

Apparently wrong (1:1) coefficients - multipliers.

Although the dimensionality of the bonds seems to be equal (108.705 and 123.25) - but the tick size is different.

But if we take coefficients 1:4 we have the right picture:

(though it does not make it clear - why at almost the same dimension should the coefficients be different?)

SergNF >>:

И та и другая мысль - следствие закрытости "черных ящиков". В данном случае индикатора от forex-k.

Вообще обсужать что-то базирующееся на неизвестном - смешно.

Как вариант - дождаться открытия индюков leonid553(если мои пока!!! не устраивают). ;)

Opened there seg. his turkey, - in 'discussion'

Symbol1[ k]=
 (iMA( Symbol_1,Period(), per2,0, ma_method, Price,iBarShift( Symbol_1,0,Time[ k],false))-
 iMA( Symbol_1,Period(), per1,0, ma_method, Price,iBarShift( Symbol_1,0,Time[ k],false)))* N1  ;            

Symbol2[ k]=
 (iMA( Symbol_2,Period(), per2,0, ma_method, Price,iBarShift( Symbol_2,0,Time[ k],false))-
 iMA( Symbol_2,Period(), per1,0, ma_method, Price,iBarShift( Symbol_2,0,Time[ k],false)))* N2   ;           

rid писал(а) >>

No, the colours are not mixed up.

Apparently, coefficients - multipliers are wrong.

Although bonds dimension seems to be equal (108.705 and 123.25) - but the tick size is different.

But if we take coefficients 1:4 we have the right picture:

(although it does not add clarity - why with almost the same size should be different coefficients?)

Come on, rid, there is a clear blatant error in the direction of the trades. The reasons can only be the ones I mentioned....

rid >>:

Запутался в трех соснах!

Второй день никак не соображу, - в чем дело.

По индикатору от Форекс-к вошел в рынок соответственно графику - 5 февраля, на самом пике гистограммы:

BUY FGBLH0 + SELL FGBSH0 (немецкие бумаги), КОЭФ-ТЫ = 1:1

Никак не могу разобраться, почему - вместо хорошего профита - сижу в обалденном минусе !

Вот текущий результат с демосчета:

Даже если с лотами немного не так рассчитал, - то все равно, не до такой же степени!

The reason may only be the small averaging period, in order to avoid such mishaps you should use a period above 1000 on H1

An unscripted and padded thing. But if it counts, it counts.

I use the results of the counting successfully.

Files:

I would still like to get to the bottom of this.

Here is indicator L-553 - the situation is the same on these instruments.

The price lines of February 5 show specific BUY FGBLH0 + SELL FGBSH0 entry - but the middle goes in the wrong direction again and as a result - a heavy loss!

rid >>:

Всё-таки хотелось бы разобраться до конца.

Ценовые линии 5 февр. показывают конкретный вход BUY FGBLH0 + SELL FGBSH0 - а сред опять идет вовсе не туда!

Слишком дорогая бывает цена за такие ошибки.

Here is the correct picture of what is happening with these instruments

I should have sold FGBLH0 ( SELL) and bought FGBSH0 ( BUY )

this is my latest version of the indicator, the green histogram is a profit

entry exactly like Reid, lots 1 and 1

and this is a chart with a refill at the point of drawdown with a second pair of counterparts to accelerate profit growth

Reason: