Spread trading in Meta Trader - page 64

Reshetov >>:

Пока Вы эту хрень с заумными нравоучениями сочиняли, у меня еще один прирост депо на 1% по GBPUSD и EURUSD.

Собаки брешут, караван идет.

Yura, he's going to the abyss

Mischek >>:

Юра, он идет в пропасть

Who's coming?

Yeah, so as long as he's writing that the trend is trending, he's not trading? OK, watching.

Jahspear >>:
Ага, то естьпока он пишет, что тренд фаунд - не торгует? ОК, наблюдаю.

Yes, that's right. Or maybe write in the comments about negative correlation if both pairs have differently directed movements. Then the EA will not trade either.

rid >>:

Дошли руки и до этого скрипта - стр. 54.

Работает оч. прилично!

Но сюда в СВОЙСТВА нужно ввести коэф-ты (хотя-бы один коэф-т) для инструментов с разной размерностью.

I don't understand the dimensionality, if you can give me an example

And so another gain. CHFJPY and GBPJPY I have now closed.

Reshetov >>:

Кто идет?

Caravan with a deposit

Reshetov >>:

Какие деньги? Ты че мальчик, читать не умеешь? Это испытания советника демо счету. Зря стараешься, казачок, налоги с демосчетов пока еще по закону не берут.

I wasn't switching to you. You're a hAM. And comparing ages, you're a snotty snotty snotty snotty snotty snotty snotty snotty snotty snot!!!!!

Do not get dirty.

Yuri, instead of rejoicing at random demo profits, write an equity visualizer and make sure that your trading in different pairs is a drain on the spread.

Here is an example of the GBPCHF/GBPJPY pair trading picture, parameters optimised, commissions not taken into account:

Profit in terms of notional units... The result of trading the non-stationary CHFGPY pair -> plum.

Now let's look at the picture of the same strategy, but on a pair of futures DAX/CAC50. The parameters are taken from the ground up.

The result is in your face as the stationary spread series is being traded.

neoclassic >>:

Юрий, вместо того чтобы радоваться на случайные демо профиты, напишите визуализатор эквити, и убедитесь, что ваша торговля разными парами - слив по спреду.

Вот для примера покажу картинку для парной торговли GBPCHF/GBPJPY, параметры оптимизированы, комиссии не учтены:

Boy, can't you read. We are talking about pairs that have the same base currency. I warned you about that from the start. So stick your tongue and a picture of GBPCHF/GBPJPY in your ... and go to school at your leisure to be taught to read carefully.

Reason: