A quick and free library for MT4, much to the delight of neuralnetworkers - page 41

marker:

Yeah, 8 profitable deals in a row:))) But the last deal he did was really stupid, he sold at 3250 even though it was clear that there would be a stop, but I'm for the purity of the experiment:))

I totally agree. "Following the system is above all" :-)))

Guys, someone advise a lamer, I want the following chip, I have an account with 10 EAs, all tested on a demo account, I want to be able to analyze each trade afterwards, because they are all in a pile, I know that there is a feature, whether a script or an indicator....

Yeah... I wanted to test 8 EAs on 1 terminal at the same time, but it froze hopelessly... bastard, broke all my plans..... the main thing is that 6 terminals separately work with one owl each, but 8 on one terminal does not work at all..... I feel sorry for that.

marker:

Guys, someone advise lamer, I want the following chip, I have, say, 10 EAs hanging in my account, all tested on demo account, I want to be able to analyze each trade afterwards, because they are all in a pile, I know that there is a feature, whether a script or an indicator....

see here p. 78. I know there is such a feature, either a script or an indicator, see here, page 78.
Files:
55_ft141209.rar  2864 kb

Roman.:

see here page 78. 78. I haven't used it myself yet, but it should work (like it should) - sorting of deal history.

Thanks, I've read it, it's what I need, but I can't find the source file, there's a link but no script, the link takes you to a list of logs.

marker:

Thanks, I've read it, it's just what I need, but I can't find the source file, there's a link but no script, the link takes you to a list of logs.

Go to
Files:

Roman.:

catch

Thanks a lot, I've put it in the scripts, I'll probably check it out the other day, read it but as always misunderstood :))

I also have a question on MT5 if anyone knows:

1) How does "forward period" work?

2) What does "Custom" mean in the parameters that we optimize? All the rest I understood, but what is custom is not, and in the "forward period" the same.

marker:

Thank you very much, I've put it in the scripts, I'll probably check how it works the other day, read up on it but as always misunderstood :))

I still have a question about MT5, if anyone knows:

1) How does "forward period" work?

2) What does "Custom" mean in the parameters that we optimize? All the rest I understood, but what is custom is not, and in the "forward period" the same.

Perhaps a better question to ask in the appropriate forum?

Yes, I've already asked, they're not saying anything yet.

Roman.:

catch

I've been thinking and decided, since one terminal with 8 EAs is not pulling, then to do as follows, install 8 terminals and in each terminal set the same account and install in each terminal on one EA (so they seem to work, at least 8 terminals and each trade on its account).In connection with this question: how to install this script and run this script? This is the question.
Reason: