A quick and free library for MT4, much to the delight of neuralnetworkers - page 29

Roman.:

Not a fact at all, any filter filters including profitable trades (does not make them)...

So it's not all neglected, it's all great. :-)))

So how about without neuronet? :-))) I'm satisfied with such profitability even in a month:))) I noticed that EA (if it doesn't have a position open) opens every hour, hanging on H1.

VladislavVG- My last attempt will be to run your version of the EA, I want to demolish everything, the terminal, the EA, the folders, and re-install everything))) I want to dismantle everything, I want to install everything again.) I don't have an fix for it, but I need all the files that you use, your ddl and other stuff the EA works with, otherwise it makes no sense, because I have tried everything.

marker:

So how about without neuronet? :))) I'm satisfied with such profitability even in a month:))) I noticed that the Expert Advisor (if it has no open positions) opens every hour, hanging on H1.

This is all true. As a rule, with filters the system behaves more stable (without sharp ups and downs), smooth movement in the plus with

The drawdown is within "reasonable", in the end everyone chooses the number and types of filters (conditions) and their characteristics on trades.

What kind of system do you have?

marker:

So I did not put it on the UPU before ....... I always have this folder on the UPU empty ... then I do not understand how the advisor with its absence 20% for the week:)))
Wait - you're at the UPU does not have a folder or what FANN with the files? It should go like this: expert\files\FANN - for Reshetov's EA and expert\files\ANN\FANN - for the one I attached. Counting from the folder where MetaTrader is installed. And in the name of the file the required settings for stop, profit (I also have a threshold) are written. If so (no folders or files in them), then look at the trades - if all of them are short (on the sell side), think that you just got lucky. The Expert Advisor that I corrected should not trade in this case, although if initialization is not with zeros, but with some rubbish, then anything is possible.
Files:
fann2mql.rar  66 kb

VladislavVG:
Wait - do you have no FANN folder with files on the UPU at all? It should be in the following path: expert\files\FANN - for Reshetov's EA and expert\files\ANN\FANN - for the one I posted. Counting from the folder where MetaTrader is installed. And in the name of the file the required settings for stop, profit (I also have a threshold) are written. If so (no folders or files in them), then look at the trades - if all of them are short (on the sell), think that you just got lucky. The EA I corrected should not trade in that case, although if initialization is not with zeros but with some rubbish, then maybe everything is possible.

Just double-checked on the UPU, installed the author's FANN, created the folder ANN on drive C: all according to the instructions, this folder is ANN only 32 files, where they came from I do not know, on a pop I have never trained the grid. Next, go to the directory terminal (installed on the drive C: in the program file) expert\files, it is completely empty and there are no folders at all. As for the trading history, there were buy deals) 4 of them, three profitable, one losing trade. Of course he bought at 1.3410 - it was a pure elk, but I didn't use my hands for the sake of the experiment:) By the way, I already tried your Expert Advisor, which has the number 1 at the end, it opens deals on my VPS.

Thanks for the files, are they any different at all?

I decided after a week's test to scrap Reshetov's spreader, two trades are hanging and not closing....... But his other advisor gbpusd_m1 has made even more money than FANN, but do not remember, sometimes it closes after a minute (see reports) and a few tens of points profit.... I already asked a question in the topic for beginners, I attached a screen with some trades there.

Anyone interested, you can see how standard FANN traded last week and the beginning of this week, fixed lot 0.5, initial deposit 5K. With a stop of 83 pips (optimum for 2010) and the same TP:))) I understood that he traded without the participation of the grid, just an Expert Advisor. The report is attached.

marker:

Just double-checked on the VPS, installed the author's FANN, created a folder ANN on drive C: all according to the instructions, this folder is ANN only 32 files, where they came from I do not know, on the fly I have never trained a grid. Next, go to the directory terminal (installed on the drive C: in the program file) expert\files, it is completely empty and there are no folders at all. As for the trading history, there were buy deals) 4 of them, three profitable, one losing trade. Of course he bought at 1.3410 - it was a pure elk, but I didn't use my hands for the sake of the experiment:) By the way, I already tried your Expert Advisor, which has the number 1 at the end, it opens deals on my VPS.

The library files are exactly the same. The Expert Advisor itself writes when optimising the files ?

In expert\files of the client terminal you need to create folder ANN and folder FANN in it. Place the files obtained after the optimization there, if the optimization was performed on a third-party terminal...... only one can be placed there - with stops/profits for the selected variant. All of them can be moved not to bother too much.

VladislavVG:

The library files are exactly the same. The Expert Advisor itself writes when optimising the files ?

In expert\files of the client terminal, you need to create ANN folder and FANN folder in it. Place the files obtained after the optimization there, if the optimization was performed on a third-party terminal...... only one file can be placed there - with stops/profits for the selected variant. All of them can be moved not to bother too much.

I've got it, now I have to make it save this data in folders:)))) And then you can transfer))))

Reason: