FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 89

Tantrik:
Or maybe you won't understand it at all! Or in time. Spinning the Gunn fan - lots of lines! will certainly walk.
I don't twist the fan. The angles are fixed. It's not a standard fan from MT.

Gunn was unique in his time with his methodology, a certain number of positive trades made him famous, after that it was no longer Gunn who followed the market but the opposite, because it was a completely different time )))) You are chasing ghosts of the past.

head - shoulders work out like this...

solar:

Gunn was unique in his time with his methodology, a certain number of positive trades made him famous, after that it was no longer Gunn who followed the market but the opposite, because it was a completely different time )))) You are chasing ghosts of the past.

Here's what I think (I haven't read his books and don't intend to) Gunn knew the soybean market (or whatever it was back then) thoroughly and plus, what he had and didn't have - price charts (read trends), fibos - it was purely worked out back then.

solar:

Gunn didn't follow the market, it was the other way around.

This cannot even be theoretical, and as for another time, human nature does not change...

Tantrik:
Here's what I think (I haven't read his books and don't intend to) Gunn knew the soybean market thoroughly (or whatever it was back then) and plus, what he had and didn't have - price charts (read trends), fibos - it was purely worked out back then.

there were paper quotation tapes... they came out and were signed like newspapers...

lotos7:

the head - the shoulders are working out somehow

Tantrik:
Here's what I think (I haven't read his books and don't intend to) Gunn knew the soybean market thoroughly (or whatever it was back then) and plus, what he had and didn't have - price charts (read trends), fibos - it was purely worked out back then.

Nesradamus:

Gunn wasn't following the market, it was the other way around.

That can't even be theoretically true, and as for another time, human nature doesn't change...

how does the stock market take summary positions? do they come out of thin air? hedge funds, large funds and traders open them. imagine some funds know that X has a positive trader, how do you think he will copy his deals? )))) everything is changing again there are a lot of high-frequency traders in the market, and the person will soon become an atavism . restrictions on high-frequency traders have already been introduced it seems .... so ... welcome to the real world

Nesradamus:

Gunn wasn't following the market, it was the other way around.

That can't even be theoretically true, and as for another time, human nature doesn't change...

Drawing .... I have to look at other currencies, the pound is better. And after the breakdown of the H4 trend, the EUR has to go 1.2850. Does anybody believe in it? (Doll won't give it)
Reason: