It's impossible to make money on Forox!!! - page 21

I've been in forex for a year. One thing I've learned is that as many people as there are opinions! If you don't have a teacher (mentor), you have to achieve everything yourself.

Forums are such a mess). The first and very important rule I learned (or maybe not) is to limit losses. I think that neither the system nor the analysis has the same priority as money management. Even which way you open does not matter compared to limiting losses at the root! That's pretty much it!

lea >> :

Read about geometric Brownian motion.

Read: Brownian motion is a thermal disorderly motion of microscopic, visible, particles (Brownian particles) suspended in a liquid (or gas) of solid matter (dust particles, grains of suspension, pollen particles and so on). In mathematics, or more precisely in random process theory, Brownian motion (Wiener process) is a Gaussian process with independent increments which has mathematical expectation equal to zero and standard deviation equal to ...

Now it is the turn of the SB theorists to prove that 0 is the wall of the vessel from which the price is repelled.

Igor.Kuzmin >> :

I've been in forex for a year. One thing I've learned is that as many people as there are opinions! If you don't have a teacher (mentor), you have to achieve everything yourself.

Forums are such a mess). The first and very important rule that I have learned (or maybe not learned) is loss limitation. I think that neither the system, nor the analysis has the same priority as money management. Even which way you open does not matter compared to limiting losses at the root! That's pretty much it!

I agree. If it were up to me, I would make a law - books on analysis may be sold only on the basis of an MM examination certificate. And those who entice beginners with glamorous TA, I would put them up against the wall.

I'm almost not kidding.

paukas >> :

Out of millions of investors, one will necessarily have outstanding investment sense. But it's probably not to his credit. :)

The "Buffett phenomenon" is as simple as a dime...

When the amount of money exceeds certain personal needs, it becomes a tool for a turner.

That is a tool...

It's no secret that many traders - not investors, but traders - start their careers in this field,

their sums are too small to "not to count"... And besides, these sums are invested and exposed to all sorts of risks.

Receiving income from these sums, the trader is again not free in a negligent, ahem... excuse me, a working attitude towards them.

This needs to buy, and so, and the vices there kakisya show, even if at first, but have seen how to blow the roof, especially on the occasional trades.

While this whirlwind of money is going around, the trader is vulnerable, and tough...

Elementary calculation that the sums for the "Buffet-like state of mind" are not so high.

But! For some people it is, for others it is never attainable... no matter what... i.e. read the previous paragraph.

10 mio.

9 mio to the bank at 7% per year / 12 months, total: 7500 per month (x30 = 225000r.)

not bad... let's say perpetual retirement is assured...

1 mio in personal trading (including / or IOU)

Let's say 40% off a mio is quite optimistic.

400000/12=33333

33333-налог+7500=неплохо

There are a lot of options by the way...

And this is from a 10, from a 100 you can calculate by yourself, and that in the bank on occasion you can take it,

it's safe to say you can pay any bill... for example, for a smashed-up...

of some Lamborghini...

;)))

I have a personal opinion that out of 5% of successful traders, 99% are the ones who got a good start.

And the remaining 1% is nothing more than commonplace luck multiplied by the effort not to blow your mind...

kombat >> :

The "Buffett phenomenon" is as simple as a dime...

When the amount of money exceeds certain personal needs, it becomes a tool for a turner.

That is a tool...

It's no secret that many traders - not investors, but traders - start their careers in this field,

their sums are too small to "not to count"... And besides, these sums are invested and exposed to all sorts of risks.

Receiving income from these sums, the trader is again not free in a negligent, ahem... excuse me, a working attitude towards them.

This needs to buy, and so, and the vices there kakisya show, even if at first, but have seen how to blow the roof, especially on the occasional trades.

While this whirlwind of money is going around, the trader is vulnerable, and tough...

Elementary calculation that the sums for the "Buffet-like state of mind" are not so high.

But! For some people it is, for others it is never attainable... no matter what... i.e. read the previous paragraph.

10 mio.

9 mio to the bank at 7% per year / 12 months, total: 7500 per month (x30 = 225000r.)

not bad... let's say a permanent pension is assured...

1 mio in personal trading (including / or IOU)

Let's say 40% off a mio is quite optimistic.

400000/12=33333

33333-налог+7500=неплохо

There are a lot of options ...

And this is from a 10, from a 100 you can calculate by yourself, and that in the bank on occasion you can take it,

it's safe to say you can pay any bill... for example, for a smashed-up...

of some Lamborghini...

;)))

I personally believe that 99% of the top 5% of successful traders are those who got off to a good start.

And the remaining 1% is nothing more than commonplace luck multiplied by the effort not to blow your mind...

Didn't get it, but just in case! :)

paukas >> :

I don't get it, but just in case! :)

It's just that... a collection of thoughts in one place...

>>))) thank you!

Svinozavr >> :

Yes told you already (repeatedly) - because of the platform (automation) and the prospect of spot use of MT5.

Yeah... Serious argument.

Are there really few or even no brokers in the stock market with an MT4 platform?

Neutron >> :

Yeah... That's a good point.

Stock market brokers with MT4 platform are really few or even none at all?

Well actually no.

Unless, of course, you count CFD as a stock market in the full sense of the word...

I haven't read page 21, I just don't understand why people create such threads (with mistakes).

100% you can make money in the forex market just like in other markets, not everyone makes it.

n-o-c-h-e-m

kaisa >> :

I haven't read page 21, I just don't understand why people create such threads (with mistakes).

100% you can make money in the forex market just like in other markets, not everyone makes it.

n-o-c-h-e-m

>> And have a laugh?

Reason: