It's impossible to make money on Forox!!! - page 13

majestic писал(а) >>

lea, I tried to find the answer in the random function, I looked around a bit and couldn't find it, but you don't need to know how it works to use a TV...

and the OAE wrote about a non-computer generator... I personally didn't expect to see what I saw... i thought the randomness on the graph would be bullshit back and forth... but... the fact remains.

Read the maths. The law of arcsinus is called.

On random numbers there shouldn't be any "bullshit back and forth".

You've written as many as 12 pages to read an hour I did not expect that the topic will have such a resonance ))) it seems to hit a nerve. ))

Ozzy >> :
You've written 12 pages and you'll have to read it for an hour. I didn't expect the topic to resonate. ))

It's just another place for the topic to flub, it has nothing to do with it.

Ozzy писал(а) >>
You've written 12 pages. I'll probably have to read an hour. I didn't expect such a resonance on this topic. ))

Will there be rebuttals or the usual ?

Ozzy >> :
That's written as much as 12 pages to read the probably will have an hour did not expect that such resonance this topic will get ))) evidently hit close to home. ))

Yes, despite "you can and should" make money, it's hard to catch millionaires here))

Svinozavr >> :

Just another place to flub - the topic has nothing to do with it.

Great. I've been trying to write MTS for a few months now. I get the ones that make a profit in 2009 from 10k to 372k. But for 2008 it's already 3 times less. And for 2007 it's a total flop. The problem is that they all work differently for different period. Who has faced with this problem? I came to the conclusion that it's just luck or 50%.

paukas >> :

Will there be rebuttals or the usual?

I don't see what you have to disprove. Maybe you have not read it carefully. I found only the volatility of the sessions. I don't even need to state it for sure. Have you ever seen days when Asian is more volatile than the ones in EUR and USD?

Ozzy >> :

Great. I've been trying to write MTS for a few months now. They turn out to be profitable for 2009 from 10k to 372k. But for 2008 it is already 3 times less. And for 2007 in general the plum. The problem is that they all work differently for different period. Who has faced with this problem? Here I come to the conclusion that it's just luck or 50%.

Are you serious? Usually, if it works well on 2009, then 2008, 07 should be even better, but 2010 and 11, on the contrary, should be worse.

Ozzy >> :

Great. I've been trying to write MTS for a few months now. I get the ones that make a profit for 2009 from 10k to 372k. But for 2008 it's already 3 times less. And for 2007 it's all plum. The problem is that they all work differently for different period. Who has faced with this problem? Here I come to the conclusion that it's just luck or 50%50

RIV >> :

Yeah ... I've been coming to this forum not so long, but I've noticed one consistent pattern ... the number of characters who hysterically proclaim that you can't make money in the market is about the same as the number of those who just as emotionally declare that they've invented some grail in the form of an expert or an indicator ...

Here's the paradox ... The same 50x50 but from the other side ...

This is a purely flooded branch. What did the subjmaker want to hear in response? That he's not doing his job or that it's not a job at all?

There's nothing to talk about. Just flubbing. I don't mind sometimes... when I'm in the mood... (Not drinking vodka, really.)

===

This is from page 3.

Ozzy >> :

I don't know what to refute, I don't see anyone suggesting a pattern.

OAE >> :

Yes, despite the "can and should" money, it's hard to catch millionaires here).

Do you think millionaires wander the forums, eager to teach someone their system or to have a pissing contest?

they're not here and won't be... although they might come in sometimes just for a laugh ))

Reason: