It's impossible to make money on Forox!!! - page 10

Ozzy писал(а) >>
I've come to a conclusion that whichever way you look at forex there are no regularities, everything comes down to 50%50 + spread and swap, not in favour of a trader. I have no idea how to make a profit and I don't know what to do with it.

In order to make a profit, you need to know the behaviour of the price and how it might behave. In your case, there are two possibilities - either you are a beginner and trying to scalp, or you do not understand the complexity of price behaviour. At my time I tried to understand price movements using wires, oscillators and different derivatives, a lot of trials, errors and miscalculations, sometimes human factor, programming of my own indicators and scripts, but the essence is not the price movement, the essence is in what and how you use and what tools you use to try to understand the price movement. First, it is how the price will move - there are basic Elliott figures, Gartley, Wolf, Neely - from this you can take only a small part to see the future price behavior, starting from M15-H1 - medium term, H4-D1 - long term price levels, and indicators that help us to understand when the price will move at levels - Bollinger Bands and divergence. But without analysis of the current situation and what happens and how the system reacts to it - you will just stand still and get a 50/50 result. More precisely, if you know where the price will go, it is more important to know how far and when the reversal will take place - that's +80, the other -20 is always present.

lea >> :

So, set up a thread and try to prove your claims. I would love to read your arguments.

P.S. I watched that thread.

I'm not going to prove anything. Not because of the consistency of my nature with my nickname and avatar, but just don't understand "what".

I just talked about my long-standing approach to trading and expressed my opinion about the practical value of trading on the market model (about the possibility).

That's it. What have I got to prove???

===

Well, I could, in principle, write an article. By the way, there will be a branch too! )))

Svinozavr писал(а) >>

That's it. What have I got to prove?

That's not what I'm saying. I understand your approach. I don't understand about models and forecasting (or rather how you understand it and why you feel that way about it).

lea >> :

That's not what I meant. I understand your approach. I don't understand about models and forecasting (or rather, how you understand it and why you treat it that way).

I do not even know how else to explain about models and attitude. What is there to explain about the attitude? Well, I didn't manage to trade on all sorts of waves, targets, etc. at my time. It's not that I didn't try - I tried! - Or that there was no result, just that the payoff was absurd.

So you think I didn't make myself clear? I really don't know how else to put it.

>> ok. Article cancelled - the author died before he could become an author.))

Mischek писал(а) >>

I don't mean that in an offensive way, more in a... hilarious way.

By the way, no new fluffy councillors? :)

Mathemat >> :

Yes we know those arguments. Yes, in certain sections the real graph is visually indistinguishable from the generated one (probably a Wiener process). And vice versa, the synthetic process shows all the TA shapes.

And what, does that say that the price is always random? No, it doesn't. It only shows that classical TA is ineffective and in the long run only allows you to slowly drain.

If you have a crisis of ideas, take a little rest at first, and then try to look at the price with an open mind, forgetting about all the standard indulators and TA methods (well, almost all of them). Try to look for yourself only logically reasoned answers with the application of mathematics, not necessarily higher mathematics. Maybe then you will be able to catch the cat by the tail?

Ask yourself the simplest questions first.

What is the SMA, i.e. what does it actually show in, say, growth? (Anything but the behaviour of the current price. Can you give us a formula?)

Why does the SMA very often go up and the price goes down? (Again, the answer is in the language of formulas.)

Can the SMA on very different price patterns behave qualitatively the same? (Of course it can.)

And the most important questions: Are there any conditions that allow us to say something definite about where the price will go on, say, the next bar? On what principles can this price prediction be based? Again - only strict mathematical answer will do, but not classical TA about high trends, channels, pattnets etc.

The more you understand the true mathematical limitations of conventional indices, the more you will understand which direction to go. More precisely, you don't have to.

I'm very interested in listening to you, or should I say reading you. I would even be more willing to talk to you in person, not on a forum. Everything you write is right. And my crisis is probably quite different from that of many others. I am already in my seventh year on the market. Again, I know how to make money. I will not be left without money when I retire :) I know what SMA is, believe me. And I know that the classical TA does not work - I've also passed the stage. Just there is, roughly speaking, stupid making money, and there is creativity. That's why sometimes I want to take any idea I like and develop it to the level of real usefulness :) You just must have misinterpreted the purpose of my posts a bit. I'm not complaining about the market at all. I rather aim to make newcomers look at slogans like "it's easy to make money in the market, become a professional ..." Everyone has their own path to follow, but maybe someone will think about it and get off the wrong track earlier and cheaper. I'm sure you're writing partly with that in mind.

OAE >>: There is simply, roughly speaking, dumb money-making and there is creativity. So sometimes you want to take an idea you like and develop it into something really useful :)

You are not the first one to tell me so.

Very interesting. Man is not as primitive as some people think. He needs beauty and creativity, and not just stupid service to a golden calf.

In that case, I don't understand the title of the thread: it doesn't seem to fit what you've written here. Or maybe you don't play forex and you think it's impossible to make money on forex?

Mathemat >> :

You are not the first one to tell me so.

Very interesting. Man is not as primitive as some people think. He needs beauty and creativity, not just stupid service to the golden calf.

In that case I do not understand the name of the topic: it does not correspond to what you have written here. Or maybe you don't play on the Forex market and you think that you can't make money on Forex?

Well, I'm not the author of this thread. I just understand, as it seemed to me, what the author meant in his starting topic, the objectives are only not quite clear: support, as if the money will not bring, maybe a rebuttal? :)

I was just partly expressing your point of view that I agree that the classical approach has long since exhausted itself and will not bring the desired result. On the contrary, as I wrote above, you can earn money without knowing any formula:

Files:

Sorry, OAE, I didn't see that you weren't the top-staffer.

I'm impressed with the state, although I wouldn't trade that risky.

Mathemat >> :

Sorry, OAE, didn't see that the topicstarter is not you.

And the state is impressive, although so risky I would hardly trade.

It's light :) There are some that are even indecent to post within this thread :)

Reason: