It's impossible to make money on Forox!!! - page 3

Mischek >> :

>> we'll have to choose one.

Even that doesn't help a lot of people.

the way of the thief is preferred by greedy and stupid people

yamik >> :
the way of the thief is preferred by greedy and stupid people

what are traders, traders what are they?

HideYourRichess >> :

and the traders, the traders what are they?

kind, gentle, selfless angels at the monitor.

yamik >> :
The way of the thief is preferred by greedy and stupid people

not necessarily

There is an upbringing or a religion or a type of psyche

The demonic psyche

characterised by the fact that its bearers are capable of creativity and can voluntarily overstep the dictates of instincts, and through the historically established norms of culture, developing new ways of behaving and resolving problems that arise in their personal lives and in the life of society.

Whether this is good or evil in the worldly understanding of these phenomena to those around them depends on their actual morality.

Acquiring some kind of power in society, demonism demands unconditional service to itself, generating the most cruel and subtle forms of suppression of those around it.

Mischek >> :

>> kind, gentle, selfless angels at the monitor

And their nicknames are appropriate. And their avatars...

Yeah ... I've been coming to this forum not so long, but I've noticed one consistent pattern ... the number of characters who hysterically proclaim that you can't make money in the market is about the same as the number of those who just as emotionally declare that they've invented some grail in the form of an expert or an indicator ...

Here's the paradox ... the same 50x50 but from the other side ...

RIV >> :

Yeah ... I've been coming to this forum not so long, but I've noticed one consistent pattern ... the number of characters who hysterically proclaim that you can't make money in the market is about the same as the number of those who just as emotionally declare that they've invented some grail in the form of an expert or an indicator ...

Here's the paradox ... The same 50x50 but from the other side ...

This is a purely flooded branch. What did the subjmaker want to hear in response? That it is not his job or that it is not a job at all?

There's nothing to talk about. Only flubbing. I don't mind sometimes... when I'm in the mood... (Not drinking vodka, really.)

(the breathless body of a trader shot in despair rises, shakes himself off and takes the bullet out of his temple, hiccups and says:)

Trading requires a state of detachment and serenity. If you yell at the whole forum and write two exclamation points each, then YES, in that state it's impossible to make money in trading.

Reason: