Does anyone have a decent advisor for sale?

Does anyone have a decent EA for sale? There is a forex website promoted in the US and China. The website is mine, the Expert Advisor is yours. The profit is 50 to 50. The initial advertising costs, I can take on myself, with half reimbursement from the future earnings. Requirements to the Expert Advisor: Backtest is not enough, it should bring a profit in real time, even on a demo account, on a real account - even better, the Expert Advisor should be exactly your intellectual property, and not downloaded from somewhere. If you have any interesting options, do not hesitate to contact me. I'm not a beginner programmer, please do not bother - I'm on this forum often and I know whose posts deserve attention.

Webmaster >> :
Does anyone have a decent advisor for sale? There is a forex site promoted in USA and China. The site is mine, the Expert Advisor is yours. The profit is 50 to 50. The initial advertising costs, I can take on myself, with half reimbursement from the future earnings. Requirements to the Expert Advisor: Backtest is not enough, it should make a profit in real time, even on a demo account, on a real account - even better, the Expert Advisor should be exactly your intellectual property, and not downloaded from somewhere. If you have any interesting options, do not hesitate to contact me. I'm not a beginner programmer, please do not bother - I'm on this forum often and I know whose posts deserve attention.

>> to the bathhouse.

Webmaster писал(а) >> on a real one is even better

How much do you think an EA bringing in 10-15% a month of a deposit might cost?

I wonder how the author keeps track of the number of sales?

I suspect that they are collecting ideas, but I don't know why.

Webmaster >> :
Does anyone have a decent EA for sale?

Worthy are not for sale :)

There are only decent ones for sale....

neama писал(а) >>

I wonder how the author keeps track of the number of sales?

I suspect that they are collecting ideas, but I don't know why.

Only by posting statistics (up to the investor password) of his EA on a well-publicised site....

LeoV писал(а) >>

How much do you think an advisor bringing in 10-15% a month on a deposit could cost?

How much ? I have a couple .

paukas >> :

How many? I've got a couple.

deja vu

Webmaster >> :
Does anyone have a decent advisor for sale? There is a forex site promoted in the US and China. The site is mine, the Expert Advisor is yours. The profit is 50 to 50. The initial advertising costs, I can take on myself, with half reimbursement from the future earnings. Requirements to the Expert Advisor: Backtest is not enough, it should make a profit in real time, even on a demo account, on a real account - even better, the Expert Advisor should be exactly your intellectual property, and not downloaded from somewhere. If you have any interesting options, do not hesitate to contact me. For beginner programmers, please do not bother - I'm a frequent visitor on this forum and I know whose posts deserve attention.

You should show your website.

All at once will see how well promoted he is and kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand bounce with offers

paukas писал(а) >>

How many? I have a couple of them.

So that's what I'm wondering, how is the cost of such an advisor calculated?

I can give him away if he's in good hands.

Smart, clean, funny, litter box trained, colour -- black, don't know the sex. :)

Reason: