Conversion rate

Hello everyone

I would like to test a second signalprovider. Unfortunately I can not integrate it. In my MT 4 Journal it says: "Signal - no conversion rate for the deposit currency of provider (USD100) and subsriber (CHF)."

Indeed my account with the broker is in Swiss Fancs. But with the first signalprovider it worked fine. Why not this time? Or in other question, how can I solve this situation? I funded my MQL5 already.

Thanks for any help.

Ulrich

lightstream:

Hello everyone

I would like to test a second signalprovider. Unfortunately I can not integrate it. In my MT 4 Journal it says: "Signal - no conversion rate for the deposit currency of provider (USD100) and subsriber (CHF)."

Indeed my account with the broker is in Swiss Fancs. But with the first signalprovider it worked fine. Why not this time? Or in other question, how can I solve this situation? I funded my MQL5 already.

Thanks for any help.

Ulrich

Write on service desk,they will help you.

lostourist:
Write on service desk,they will help you.
Thanks.

lightstream:

Hello everyone

Thanks for any help.

Ulrich

The signal is a USD cent account (USD100). MT normally uses USD in this instance. Have you got USDCHF showing in your Market Watch window?
Reason: