How strong movements are born - page 14

===

Here's today's trade on quantum frequencies.

DC2008 >> :

My answer will probably seem like a red rag to many, but I trade on quantum frequencies. If there is a frequency that is currently allowed to trade in the market, then the EA will bounce inside the channel for as long as it can (until the frequency changes). The channel width is selected for each frequency that is predefined.

))) Well, that's your right, how to determine the acceptable tradeable sideways. And the name will not make the belonging of this method to a set of approaches to work in the sideways direction disappear.

I do not understand your comment - I understand (from your own words), that you need to determine the start of the movement, in order to escape. We are talking about moves and what heralds them, or what?

Not about the memorable (I remember, I remember))) of your quantum method. (I remember you didn't have TA working yet. Strange would be the opposite - it's hard to use at least the same BBs if you don't know what it is.))

Svinozavr писал(а) >>

Are we talking about the movements and what portends them, or what?

Of course we are. Sorry to digress, but this is on the advice of HideYourRichess 'You just don't get it. If there's nothing of interest in the thread, then a sabbler with his pictures will come along, or something like that will happen."

===

The drawings at the beginning of the thread are my attempt to see the invisible and thus come close to unraveling the strong movements.

DC2008 >> :

Of course. Sorry to digress, but it's on the advice of HideYourRichess "You just don't get it. If there's nothing interesting in the thread, then sabluk will come along with his pictures, or something like that will happen."

>> uh... >> uh...

HideYourRichess писал(а) >>

Erm... Erm...

Well, you had to blame it on someone. Come on, smile.

Svinozavr >> :

>>...When I have vodka on hand with the right attitude, I'll be sure to lighten up with a story.

I recommend a handful of swollen (it was a warm autumn) currant buds for a bottle of Five Lakes. It should be consumed within three days, then the fragrance fades away. You don't have to tell the story, you can't sleep too well as it is.

granit77 >> :

I recommend a handful of swollen (autumn was warm) currant buds on a bottle of Five Lakes. It should be consumed within three days, then the fragrance fades away. It is not necessary to tell about it, it makes you sleep bad enough.

))) I've been thinking about how much I've been on my "free voyage" - by golly, I could write a book. In the genre of a thriller with elements of black humour. But what a strange man! I don't regret it.

As Nietzsche wrote - "we are eaten by...ts, and we get stronger" (in some translations - "everything that does not kill, makes us stronger")))

granit77 писал(а) >>

I recommend a handful of swollen (it was a warm autumn) currant buds per bottle of Five Lakes. Drink it for three days, then the fragrance fades away. You don't have to tell the story, you can't sleep well as it is.

I, too, like to make tinctures from vodka and moonshine. Maybe we should open a branch called "Traders' Favorite Vodka Tinctures Recipes". Or something like that.

==

You can see hints of direction in these two shots.

==

Nah, brother, that's some kind of chiromancy. I don't see...
Reason: