Prediction on "accelerator" and "fibo" - page 22

The code for the EA can be taken directly from the indicator.

int        Cena      = 0;    // Цена: 1 - открытия; 2 - закрытия; 3 - максимум; 4 - минимум;
                             //       5 - (H + L)/2; 6 - (H+L+C)/3; 7 - (H+L+C+O)/4;
                             //       0 - (H+L+C+O)/4
double     ExtBuffer0[7];
double     ExtBuffer1[7];
double     ExtBuffer2[7];
int        HLPeriod  = 3;   // Период индикатора. Параметр аналогичен параметру ExtDepth индикатора ZigZag
int        MinHeight = 1;   // Минимальная высота колена по вертикали (в пунктах)
double     SupResDist= 0;   // Максимальная дистанция от минимума цены до линии поддержки 
                            // или от максимума цены до линии сопротивления

for(int i=0; i<ArraySize( ExtBuffer0); i++)
      {
     double ZZ00 = iCustom( symbol, 0,"iZigZagTrend", HLPeriod, MinHeight, SupResDist,0, i);
     double ZZ10 = iCustom( symbol, 0,"iZigZagTrend", HLPeriod, MinHeight, SupResDist,1, i);

ExtBuffer0[ i]=-( value( i, Cena)- ZZ00);  // поддержка - UP
         ExtBuffer1[ i]=( value( i, Cena)- ZZ10);   // сопротивление - Down

}

for( i=0; i<ArraySize( ExtBuffer0); i++) 
      ExtBuffer2[ i]= ExtBuffer0[ i]- ExtBuffer0[ i+1]; //ускорение

And use buffer parameters 0,1,2 as required.

Make the required variables external for parameter selection.

Vladlv >>:

Код для советника можно взять прямо из индикатора.

И использовать параметры буферов 0,1,2 так, как требуется.

Необходимые переменные сделать внешними для подбора параметров.

Thank you! ... worked out well!

Borisytch >>:

Спасибо воспользовался! ... хорошо получилось!

please share

Forecast averaging is another idea of getting a forecast

The algorithm is based on the same principle as my previous versions of predictor indicators.

Maybe it's not exactly drawn (the indicator is iCA. mq4), but I think the meaning is clear:

1. there is a function in MQL - iHighest, we define that the last one (Bar1) is peak in the selected number of bars ... we start calculation from it ... for the selected (settings) number of bars, we define an average peak and average MA on these bars ... The average top is defined as "ZERO" phiba, and the average MAXX as 23% ..., we fill in the buffer with the calculated value of the "SECOND" level and draw it with a 10-15% stripe (for errors) until it touches the price.

2. actually you can not average, but just on every bar "stretchforecast" as a continuous line, you'll get something like a line of probable profit and at the same time draw stop level

... I'm thinking of using this as a "trawl" ... i.e. a trading scheme:

on the price channel (ADXchannel) we find a bar with a "outlier" outside the channel ... and on the subsequent ones we are looking for the current point with a touch of the created level - enter, then follow it according to the forecast ... it means we close the most part of an open order at minimal prediction, and then we transfer the remainder to the "break-even" and wait till the 161st level.

Borisytch:

Forecast averaging - another idea for getting a forecast

The algorithm is based on the same principle as my previous versions of forecast indicators...

How are you getting on?

vis_inet:
How are you doing?

I`ve started a new stage of development of trading system based on zones-accumulations, reversal patterns and forecasting.

The calculation of the first stop is now based on ticks ... accuracy has increased ... The work is moving on.

I'm finishing the discussion on this forum, since development does not go into MQL. Everything is written in Excel and simultaneously in Ninja Trader.

If you want to participate in development and testing - welcome to my forum - borisytch.ucoz.ru ... However, on my site you will need to register and inform me of your intention to ... Access to the forum forum I closed from spammers and random people. Knock on my skype - borisytch or ashi - 176176444 (spam code: Borisych). Always happy to be constructive.

Borisytch:

I'm not angry, it's just that stomping around (poking around MTs to get serious results) gets tiresome as does the discussion itself, hypothetical "resistances", significant levels built on "curved" quotes... I don't know what to do with it, I'll try to avoid it, I'll get rid of it. It looks a bit ridiculous.

And I took Fibonacci as a guide to movement and did not let the "old man" down as always ... But I don't use those methods in MT, I have a feeling the developers deliberately cut the market information and did everything to make stable trading with MT impossible, otherwise how can one explain its popularity among totalizators.

I am willing to take part in the discussion, but there is no desire to do so in the Metakvot environment! ... well, that's not what it was created for!

Soglasen po poovody ogranichenij MT4. Sam ishy alternativy MT4.

Nedavno zaglianul syda: http://www.fxcm.co.uk/automated-forex-trading.jsp

IMHO: "Strategy Trader" is a kompromis mezhdy TradeStation i MT4. Poemy dazhe luchshe chem MT5.

Sejchas testiryjy Beta versijy (besplatno na demo schema).

1. Vstroen C# on kotorom pishyt strategii.

2) Est' vozmozhnost' otladki strategij i indikatorov v Visual Studio.NET (via attach to process).

3. Est' tikovye grafiki.

4. Vozmozhno vse, chto vozmozhno v C#...

Odnim slovom, posmotrite sami.

val77:

Soglasen po po po vody ogranichenij MT4. Sam ishy alternativy MT4.

Nedavno zaglianul syda: http://www.fxcm.co.uk/automated-forex-trading.jsp

IMHO: "Strategy Trader" is a kompromis mezhdy TradeStation i MT4. Poemy dazhe luchshe chem MT5...

Sejchas testiryjy Beta versijy (besplatno na demo schet).

1. Vstroen C# on kotorom pishyt strategii.

2) Est' vozmozhnost' otladki strategij i indikatorov v Visual Studio.NET (via attach to process).

3. Est' tikovye grafiki.

4. Vozmozhno vse chto vozmozhno v C#...

Odnim slovom, posmotrite sami.

Have no illusions ...
Reason: