Option levels indicator online - beta testing - page 9

xrust:

I'm sitting here figuring out what a cunt this is. Don't go yet.

Do you remember which page you tried to go to?

You're kind of famous. Google censures you, but your site specifically has nothing to do with it.
http://safebrowsing.clients.google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?client=Firefox&hl=ru&site=http://opmarketvol.com/

torgus:

Some miracle on the stock exchange put 119 certain standard contracts on the fall.

Do you know what 119 contracts on the futures market is? In one minute on euro futures even on Asian session there may be more volume traded.

By the way, concerning this question I have a question to the author of this indicator - what is a volume of option contracts? Do you use the futures equivalent to calculate the option volume?

Folks, how accurately do option levels indicate market interest?

How positively do they influence decision making? I mean everyone has their own TS, they add this module of option levels and what do they end up with?

How often do they lie? Probably also the filtered quotes of different DTs have differences from the currency and market reality.

GoVegas:

Can you imagine 119 contracts in the futures market? In one minute on the Euro futures, even in the Asian session, there could be a lot more volume traded.

By the way, I have a question to the author of this indicator - what is the volume of option contracts, you indicate? Do you use a futures equivalent to calculate the option volume?

I imagine it's a sea of dough. I'm talking about that common mechanisms of what is happening in the Forex market are understood by common people.

And may the great and mighty Xrust correct me, may his years be blessed.

May God give grace to his forehead.

Very interesting topic..... Gentlemen, so has anyone managed to create a profitable EA based on this indicator?

Got it

FAQ:
Got it
Where can it be downloaded for free?

Interesting how people are, if someone has something profitable to download, of course only for free :)

It's like going to the central bank and asking to use a printing press for free...

Although basically this is what it's all about, greed and stupidity of people, so only 2 percent survive on Forex, while the rest are free downloaders ...

...you can't download it anywhere, either for free or for a fee.

thread temporarily closed.

That's unfortunate. Although, I don't like freeloaders either! Well, except for one - myself.

DYN That's unfortunate. Although, I don't like freeloaders either! Well, except for one, myself.

That one counts ! LOL
Reason: