Write an advisor - page 10

goldtrader писал(а) >>

It's amazing how misunderstood people are when they say.

"... there's no time to earn it at night....."

AND THAT'S IT!

Don't ask stupid questions like that again!

The question is: "You know, I have TS, which earns 300-500 points a week, but I'm too lazy to earn them, and $ 100 pity to pay the programmer. I just don't know what to do, I'm confused, for crying out loud....." ))))) Clean point #6...))))

)))

Paramzin. Not seriously. You are not fools among those who are really programmers, and those who are not will not be able to tell you. They say they are not so lucky if they do not know what to do and they do not know how to do it. My advice is to formulate your own TS. Your TS is sure no one needs it, not even for nothing...

arbuz >> :
>>. Not serious. You are not fools among those who are really programmers, and those who are not will not be able to tell you. The other thing is to help, you program a little bit and can not do something ... you ask, you get an answer ... But these are profitable TS, grails, afferists, swindlers and all sorts of nonsense in the network full. My advice is to formulate your own TS. Your TS is sure no one needs it, not even for nothing...

>> thanks for the tip.

paramzin писал(а) >>

Let's make it simple....this is the forecast for tomorrow GBP JPY

at 1-30 am place a sell order ///// takeaway 50 ps .... the order should open 10 ps above the price of what it will be at 1-30

Fucking good forecast....))))

paramzin >> :

Let's make it simple....this is the forecast for tomorrow GBP JPY

at 1-30 am place a sell order ///// takeaway 50 ps .... the order should open 10 ps above the price that will be at 1-30

So you "don't have time to make money at night" and we do?

We've had enough of nirobi forecasts.

LeoV >> :

Fucking good forecast....))))

Leonid, you can't look a gift horse in the mouth. (((

Just don't think of asking about the stops, or there will be a blood grudge like distrust of the forecast.

you can only talk ......progers ))))) but you can't actually do anything.

paramzin >> :
you're just talking ...... you're fucking progessors ))))) in fact zero.

Zero yesterday - minus today. Leonid bought a beer for stability. )))

That is why they wanted to make easy money + have a profitable TS.

You fucked us up.

goldtrader писал(а) >>

Zero yesterday - minus today. Leonid bought a beer for stability. )))

Yes, the main thing is stability. They are already giving beer for it in the shops. Didn't you know? )))

Reason: