Write an advisor - page 11

arbuz >> :
>> >> >> I'm not serious. You can't be serious. You are not fools among those who are really programmers, and those who are not will not be able to tell you. The other thing is to help, you program a little bit and can't do something... you ask, you get an answer... But the net is full of these profitable TS, grails, afferists, swindlers and all sorts of rubbish. My advice is to formulate your own TS. Your TS is just no one needs it for nothing ... But then prove to yourself why it turned out to be profitable / unprofitable ... Nobody wants your TS, even for nothing ...

advise where to find a good programmer ... not a chatterbox))))

LeoV >> :

Yes, the main thing is stability. They're already giving beer for it in the shops. You didn't know?

>> I'm gonna go get in line.)

paramzin писал(а) >>

advise where to find a good programmer...not a chatterbox)))

All the good ones cost money. And the rest are all worth a beer by now......)))) Yeah, and the good ones are all worth a beer too.....))))

paramzin писал(а) >>
...... you're all talkin', you're fuckin' nil.

Oh, man, you're such a mess! You've got a hen laying golden eggs and you can't get up at night for seven minutes and milk her.) Who's a zero?

Integer писал(а) >>

Oh, man, you're such a mess! You've got a hen laying golden eggs and you can't get up at night for seven minutes and milk her.) Who's a zero after that?

Money is dust. What matters is stability. He doesn't earn consistently, he's already earned it. ))))

Integer >> :

Oh, man, you're such a mess! You've got a hen laying golden eggs and you can't get up at night for seven minutes and milk her.) Who's a zero?

Already found it. >> thank you, everybody.

paramzin писал(а) >>

Already found it! Thanks, everyone.

>> be happy!

paramzin писал(а) >>

Already found it! Thanks, everyone.

Well here's to stability!

>>You're welcome to ask for a certificate of quality from the good programmer - but you know yourself..... they fool our brother at every step.....))))

paramzin. There is a search button here on the website, use it. There are no chatterboxes here by the way, just use the forum more carefully, and don't chatter so catty yourself.

paramzin писал(а) >>

Already found it. Thanks,everybody.

It's bad luck to give it up to the first person you meet....))))

Reason: