Write an advisor - page 4

paramzin писал(а) >>

that would be perfect....... there is no perfect((((

For your money, anything is possible....))))

goldtrader писал(а) >>

For 300-500p a week I would do it. But that's not the point ...

With all your desire to automate the TOR as it is laid out now, it is simply not possible.

No formal rules are defined.

If there is a possibility it's great.

Let's do everything point by point. I.e. 1 point - write code, 2 point - write code, etc.

Accordingly, on each point I will post information (which must be coded) .....

The only thing I would not like those who have not participated in the creation of the Expert Advisor used it.

LeoV писал(а) >>

Anything is possible for your money....))))

zoo-500 pips a week..... and that's money)))

paramzin >> :

If there is a possibility, that's great.

we will do everything point by point. i.e. point 1 - write code, point 2 - write code, etc.

Accordingly, on each point I will post information (which needs to be coded) ....

The only thing I would not like is that those who did not take part in the creation of the Expert Advisor used it.

In this case, you have a choice:

1. Order the execution of the code for a fee. And it is quite logical, because the TS is profitable (at least you know it for sure).

2. Find a free contractor. But you need to convince him that his work will not go to waste. You can convince him with an investment password from the account, monitoring on onyx or PAMM. Of course, it is possible that some novice MCL-proger will do it without arguments from your side for training, but the result is unpredictable.

paramzin >> :

zoo-500 points a week..... is money)))

So far no one has seen these pips except you. (((

goldtrader писал(а) >>

In that case, you have a choice:

1. Order the execution of the code for a fee. And this makes sense, because TC is profitable (at least you are sure of that)?

2. Find a free contractor. But he must be convinced that his efforts will not be wasted. You can convince him using the investment password from the account, monitoring on onyx or PAMM. Of course, it is possible that some novice MCL-proger may do it for training without any arguments from your side, but the result is unpredictable.

That is the problem that to prove the profitability of any report is simply not possible (so all calculated on the paper history).

As for the free artist, I'm doing just that, and the pay for his work and will be an adviser.

goldtrader писал(а) >>

He wrote -

paramzin wrote(a) >> turned on the computer, connected to the internet, turned on the platform, the advisor bought sold, the computer turned off
Will the advisor be able to turn on the comp, start MT and then turn off the comp? And so round and round?

LeoV писал(а) >>

He wrote -

Can the EA turn the computer on, start MT and then turn the computer off? And so on in a circle?

>>it's not the advisor, it's another program that starts the computer and programs at a specified time and shuts them down as well.

paramzin >> :

That's the problem, there is no way to prove profitability with any report (so everything was calculated from the history on paper).

But there is no paper?

>> :

And as for the free contractor, that's what I do, and the payment for his work and will be an adviser.

But you know that TS gives 300-500p a week, and the programmer has to take your word for it or what?

And with yield 300-500p a week, it's funny to buy with 100$, which you can gain even with 0.1 lot.

Your profit goes between your fingers every hour!!! You're not being logical.

goldtrader писал(а) >>

But there is no paper, is there?

But you know that TS gives 300-500p a week, and the programmer has to take your word for it or what?

And with the profitability of 300-500p a week, it is ridiculous to buy up for a measly 100 dollars, which will be repaid for the day, even with 0.1 lot minimum.

Your profit leaves between your fingers every hour!!! It's not logical what you are doing.

I don't know why I should pay for it, if I myself have learned to code code a few things myself and those people who take part in it may also gain some experience and get an EA.

And about the money .... you cannot earn it all((((

There is on paper, but nothing will be understandable without understanding this system on paper.... and calculating it myself ...(I've spent almost 2 years to understand it) So why waste time on understanding it, rather than look at nice results in Expert Advisor

Reason: