"The 'perfect' trading system - page 140

paukas:
You have to ask those who have bought. So far no one has complained.

Where can I see the purchase statistics?

For example, 100 sold, with 0 returns/complaints.

VictorArt:

Where can I see the purchase statistics?

For example, 100 sold, with 0 returns/complaints.

What is the purpose of your interest? You don't have the money to buy anyway. And you probably won't have any.

VictorArt:

"It's all there, but where it is, you'll have to look hard to find it. As a conspiracy? :)
Paukas also sells grails, but no one knows whether they earn or not - there is no place to look.
What's with all the secrecy? :)

Yeah, we should put it together sometime. One thing would be nothing.

paukas:
What is the purpose of your interest? You do not have money to buy. And you probably won't.

In order to summarise the experience of your elephant sales.

On the other hand, I might buy one at some point, if the need arises.

The need may arise in a year, when my current projects will move on to the next stages of development, i.e. there are thoughts of investing freed up resources in third-party projects.

VictorArt:

On the other hand, I might buy one someday if the need arises.

That's unlikely...(c)

paukas:
That is unlikely...(c)

In the sense of "I won't eat it myself and won't let others"?

Kovalev thinks that it is disrespectful to sell advisers :)

But at the same time, he didn't seem to call you a "scammer". Does this mean that Kovalyov is your client and that you can ask him about the real quality of your products?

If not, where can I find out about the quality?

VictorArt:

In the sense of "I won't eat it myself and won't let others"?

Kovalev thinks that it is disrespectful to sell advisers :)

But at the same time, he didn't seem to call you a "scammer". Does this mean that Kovalyov is your client and that you can ask him about the real quality of your products?

If not, where can I find out about the quality?

I mean, you don't have that much money and never will.

VictorArt:

But he didn't seem to call you a "scammer".

Does this mean that Kovalev is your client and you can ask him about the real quality of your products?

It means that the only thing he says is that the freeloader Artukhov has serious problems with logic. How expected!

And if I didn't call someone a scammer, it means only one thing: I didn't call someone a scammer.

wise:

That means only one thing - Artiukhov, the fraudster, has a very big problem with logic. How expected!

And if I haven't called someone a phony, it means only one thing - I haven't called someone a phony.

On the other hand, Kovalev, I have a good sense of humour, but keep your logic and anger to yourself :)

VictorArt:

But, Kovalev, I'm all right with humour, and keep your logic and anger to yourself :)
You have a great sense of humour - you're wishing other people away.
Reason: