"The 'perfect' trading system - page 138

wise:
Once again, you start poking this scammer with a stick and the stench goes up for 30 pages. You can't prove anything to him. He's gonna flip and still say, "everything went according to plan." He is just sick. And the "investors" don't pity him one bit.
I do feel sorry for them, though. I have seen enough of the victims of MMM in my time...

wise:
Once again, you start poking this scammer with a stick and the stench goes up for 30 pages. You can't prove anything to him. It'll leak and still say, "everything went according to plan." He is just sick. And the "investors" don't pity him one bit.

Kovalev, have you ever felt sorry for your investors? :)
Why did not you call yourself a swindler when you poured out your own PAMM, which, by the way, was not created on your money, but on the money of the investor.
You have played with other people's money and now you are all white and fluffy and everyone else is a phony :)

VictorArt:

Kovalev, did you feel sorry for your investors? :)

Yes. Very.

Why did not you call yourself a phony when you have drained your own PAMM, which, by the way, was not created on your money, but on the money of the investor. You have played with other people's money and now you are all white and fluffy and everyone else is a phony :)

The answer is simple. I haven't traded using miracle robots that "routinely and consistently make money" (for DCs, yeah). And you, Viktor are a scammer. After all a phony who believes in routine profits in the financial markets is still a phony even if he is sick and sincerely believes in his sick delusion.

Moderators, why not ban Kovalev for brazen and brazen direct insults? :)

VictorArt:

Give them the UmnickTrader Adaptive EA :)

The topic is not worth getting into a serious fight over. Be correct in your language, please. This applies to everyone.

VictorArt:

I would have you banned...

On topic. The ideal TS, aka "grail".

The one with annual profit/loss = 10/1

VictorArt:

An insult to all of us here is the insolence of the swindler Victor Artyukhov, who has been giving people a headache for years (six years! and all plums!). Here for it at all it is possible and it is necessary to be banned. Forever.

wise:
The insult to all of us here is the insolence of a phony Viktor Artyukhov, who has been racking people's brains for years (six years and one loss!). Just for it it is quite possible and it is necessary to be banned. Forever.

Although for Forex beginners, you Kovalev is a prime example - this is what gambling leads to.

Don't let the kids go to the Forex market to gamble! :)

Reason: