"The 'perfect' trading system - page 114

paukas:

They are the ones we are judging. My trading fully corresponds to the tester. What I have in the tester is what I have in reality. The real test, so to speak.

What about you? 400% in the form of doughnuts in your dreams?

"And we have gas in our flat" :)

I have 49_EURUSD, whose trading signals are open to all comers, over 700% in 2010 without reinvesting profits.

And you have only pictures from the monitor - again, ponces and no specifics. Everything as usual.

Apparently, I have made a mistake in this forum - there are no developers here - all they do is look for investors with the help of pictures from the monitor.

VictorArt:

"And we have gas in our flat :)

I have 49_EURUSD, whose trading signals are open to all comers, over 700% in 2010 without reinvesting profits.

And you have only pictures from the monitor - again, ponces and no specifics. Everything as usual.

I guess I have mistaken forum after all - there are no developers here - all they do is look for investors with the help of pictures from the monitor.

VictorArt , you do not understand elementary things

The profitability of the system is measured in points, not in percentage points. They are measured by how many points per year and at what drawdown.

And investors are deceived in their expectations, not me, but you. And so are the ponces - the words 'adaptive', 'ACS' to completely confuse them :)))

paukas: Доходность системы меряется не в процентах, а в пунктах. Сколько пунктов в год и при какой просадке.

Truth in the first instance ))))

VictorArt : Ihave 49_EURUSD, trading signals from which are open to all comers, over 700% for 2010 without reinvesting profits.

Your signals give you 700% a year? Isn't it funny yourself? ))))

paukas:

My trade corresponds fully with the tester. What's in the tester is what's in reality. The real test, so to speak.

This is not very probable in case of testing a system that uses pending orders on an "opening price" testing model. Here we have two possibilities: either you do not have a real trade or it weakly correlates with the tester. The exception is if the Expert Advisor was run at opening prices on the minutes) and that is not complete.

storm:

Probably, it is not very probable in case the system is tested using pending orders on the "open prices" testing model. Here we have two options: either you do not have real or it weakly correlates with the tester. The exception is if the Expert Advisor was run at opening prices on the minutes) and that is not complete.

In the highlighted one, you guessed it. You can have a biscuit. :)))

As for the rest, no. The difference between the test in the mode of all ticks, opening prices and check points is so small that we can say it is not present.

paukas:

In the highlighted one, you guessed it. You can have a biscuit. :)))

As for the rest, no. The difference between the test in all ticks mode, by opening prices, by checkpoints is so small that you could say there is none.

Apparently this is a hallucination, otherwise how can you explain the obvious traces of pending orders on your last screenshot?) If it really is them), then I guessed it too, well, in that case two biscuits from you))

storm:

Apparently it is a hallucination, otherwise how can one explain the obvious traces of pending orders on your last screenshot?) If it really is them), then I guessed it too, well, in that case two biscuits from you))

What traces? It even says the number on the order :))

In fact, if you test it properly, everything will be the same. What you test, you will understand.

LeoV:

Truth in the first instance )))

Signals at 700% a year? Don't you think it's funny? ))))

The year 2010 has already passed and that is a fact.

What will happen in 2011, I do not know, but I can say with absolute certainty that you had the opportunity to earn 700% without reinvestment, but you didn't take it.

VictorArt:

2010 has already passed and that's a fact.

I don't know what will happen in 2011, but I can say with absolute certainty that you had an opportunity to earn 700% without reinvesting, but you didn't take it.

Blessed are the poor in spirit...

Is this a good thing or a bad thing?

;)

LeoV:

Truth in the first instance )))

Signals at 700% a year? Don't you think it's funny? ))))

It's probably the same as always in the tester. Nothing to be surprised about.
Reason: