Is it possible to implement a RELIABLE accounting of the aggregate position structure in MT5? - page 28

getch >> :
Already something has moved.

))) >> there you go. You've been pissing each other off for a reason!

However, the bottom line is:

1) at time Tx2 Open=595.00, SL=630, TP=440

2) At time Tx3 Open=583.33, SL=540, TP=430

By setting the corresponding points, we get the following picture:

At time Tx3 :

in the first case we have three positions with different volumes

in the second case we have one position with total volume

Here we see that SL at the third resulting position is somehow not arranged as it should be :))

(Wasn't it the reason for the senselessness statement?)

Anyway... this can be corrected.

Before moving on, I would like to ask knowledgeable people, whether everything in the pictures is correct?

What and how to correct, if necessary?

If so, how do I recalculate values of SL and TP in the resulting position?

ps.

I just noticed, that in the second picture I should have put 2 instead of 1. I know, I won't change it. The next picture will be number 3.

avtomat >> :

If they are recalculated, how are the SL and TP in the resulting position recalculated?

SL and TP are not recalculated, they are set by the trader. You edit them using the handles. The average Open is calculated, the rest is not.

timbo писал(а) >>

The SL and TP are not recalculated, they are set by the trader. You edited them manually. The average Open counts, everything else does not.

This is what the manual says about setting and closing orders.

- Take Profit and Stop Loss levels are set for a position by the last order (market or triggered pending order). In other words, the stop levels in each successive order replaces the previous ones.

- To automate the moving of a Stop Loss order following the price, you can use Trailing Stop.
-The triggering of Take Profit and Stop Loss orders shall result in full closing of the position.

fwiq >> :

Here's what it says in the helpdesk about placing and closing orders.

- Take Profit and Stop Loss levels are set for a position by the last order (market or triggered pending). In other words, the stop levels in each successive order replaces the previous ones.

- To automate the moving of a Stop Loss order following the price, you can use Trailing Stop.
-When both Take Profit and Stop Lossare triggered , the position is closed completely.

What did I say, is not the same thing?

At each new Sell, the avtomat manually sets SL and TP for it, and these SL and TP are applied to the entire combined position. I.e. at the moment of Tx3 he has 9 lots of some crap and SL 540 and TP 430. For the especially nervous and/or greedy, we can calculate the average opening price, which is 583.33333333333333.

timbo >> :

What did I say, isn't it the same?

At each new sale avtomat manually set SL and TP for it, and these SL and TP were transferred to the entire cumulative position. I.e. at the time of Tx3 he has 9 lots of some crap and SL 540 and TP 430. For the particularly nervous and/or greedy, we can calculate the average opening price, which is 583.333333333333333333.

No need to be sarcastic, it's not crass.

I want to sort out for myself this "net", because it is claimed that "it's all the same".

And I can already see it's not the same! And to say that it's not... to put it mildly, is wrong. Can't you see that?

After all, if "at the moment of Tx3 it has 9 lots of some bullshit and SL 540 and TP 430", then SL=540 appears to be lower than Open=583 and it is with an SELL order.

So we need to sort this out calmly, without irrelevant definitions like "nervous and/or greedy"...

Let me phrase the question slightly differently:

at "net" time Tx3

there is already an open position down with parameters Open=595, SL=630, TP=440,

I send an SELL order with volume V=1 lot at current price 490.

What is the result?

avtomat >> :

And I can already see that it's not the same! And to say it isn't... to put it mildly, is wrong.

the same, not the same...

I don't see the point in protesting

this technology is the only possible way for MT to enter the interbank and stock markets

and the developers will not change it because it is a matter of principle

so it is necessary for those who do not agree to adapt to the new conditions

or use MT4

knt-kmrd писал(а) >>

same, not the same...

I see no point in protesting

this technology is the only possible way for MT to enter the interbank and stock markets from the "kitchen floor"

and the developers will not change it because it is a matter of principle

so those who do not agree have to adapt to the new conditions

or use MT4.

You are talking nonsense.

You need net support to enter the stock markets. But to go there, one does NOT NEED AN ALTERNATIVE MARKETING SUPPORT!

This thread is about that.

Reason: