What is a trend? - page 56

It's a steady downward movement over weeks, months when you sit with a buy and say "it's about to turn, it's about to"

Dmitry Shumaev:
This is a stable downward movement during weeks, months, when you sit with your purchase and say "it's about to reverse, it's about to do so".

In Elliott's 5-wave pattern, the crowd motto "it's about to turn, it's about to" corresponds to the 3rd wave.

The 1st wave - "oh, it must be a correction".

The 5th wave - "it was not, it does not matter....":)

Trend es frande.

Олег avtomat:

Падение уже достигло дна. Недолго ещё потопчется в грязи, покорчится. Но уже скоро развернётся вверх.

Если по "ротору" смотреть, то сначала на дерево должны слазить, а уже потом... вверх.

How about by divergence?)

Dmitriy Skub:

And if by divergence?)

In the fashion trend of clothing, you can also diverge.))

wrote a trend tradingrobot, the tester shows a clear trend, which is identical on any trading instrument

https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/6368844/eurusd-m1-metaquotes-software-corp

Mickey Moose:

wrote a trend tradingrobot, the tester shows a clear trend, which is identical on any trading instrument

https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/6368844/eurusd-m1-metaquotes-software-corp

This is M1, it has to report the schedule, fish out news and calculate the trend on two higher TFs. So there is nothing to write or rewrite.

But anyway, it was a 100% failure :-)

Maxim Kuznetsov:

This is M1, you still have to report the schedule, catch news and calculate the trend on two higher TFs. So there is still a lot to write and rewrite.

But anyway, it is 100% lossless :-)

I have a torn history or my robot is incomplete. The robot is not working properly.
But I assure you the graph is the same.

Mickey Moose:

My story is jagged or the robot is underperforming. In general at higher ffs it dies at a random place.
But i can assure you the graph is the same.

There are no random places in the story :-) by the definition of "the story is known for certain".

Reason: