FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 216

Or maybe the Medvedi will take the initiative higher up? The levels are common knowledge.

93408:
And, judging from your screen, it has become a good tradition for price to go just below the daily pivot before going upwards ;)
A reversal level is not a brick wall... You can see that the stop is just below...

seolink74:
The headland level is not a brick wall... You can see that the stop is just below...

Of course I do :) But as they say here sometimes, the forum is also read by those who didn't lose their first depo. Just paying attention ;)

trinitron:
Or maybe the Medvedi will take the initiative higher up? The levels are common knowledge.
Yes you are right, except for a well-known observation: what is known to all is definitely not working ;)

IgorM:
Yes you are right, except for one well-known observation: what is known to all - it certainly does not work ;))
Such pebbles only bounce off the foundation in Margarita's garden )))

pound on 22.07.

93408:

Of course I do :) But as they sometimes say here, the forum is also read by those who didn't drain their first depot either. Just paying attention :)

As in most strategies, the trader decides by analyzing several TFs from the highest to the lowest... in addition the chart with H4... as we see it is still buying... (orange line is the second option for stop)

IgorM:
Yes you are right, except for a well-known observation: what is known to everyone definitely does not work ;)
What works is what no one knows, not even yourself)

seolink74:

As with most strategies the trader decides by analyzing several timeframes from the highest to the lowest... the H4 chart in addition

Yeah, the only thing left to find out is who's a trader here and with experience, the traders I know didn't make such claims

Your addition almost hid the price, what do you even see there?

rustein:
What works is what no one knows, not even yourself.)
Yes, I agree, if there was just one bank that could ALWAYS make a correct prediction, there would be someone who managed to steal the secret

seolink74:

As in most strategies trader makes a decision by analyzing several TFs from a higher to a lower one... in addition the chart from H4... as we see it is still buying...

As in most strategies, the trader decides by analyzing several TFs in the upper and lower ones.

Reason: