Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 80

gip писал(а) >>
Brother ULAD, you should drink less. You're laughing in the middle of nowhere. What are you imagining?

C.O. suggests that people declaring with complete seriousness that they "may already be ready to buy signals" from niroba simply don't exist in nature.

Spenaker >> :

C.O. suggests that people declaring with complete seriousness that they "may already be ready to buy signals" from niroba simply don't exist in nature.

Exactly.

there are money-launderers in moscow off-line.

They're the ones who supplied him with the funds for the deposit.

That's what fuels his online prowess.

cablyk >> :

there are money-launderers in moscow off-line.

they're the ones who supplied him with the funds for the deposit.

and that's what fuels his online prowess.

They don't know he's predicting on the waves from the flush barrel.

I don't want to offend any real wolves. Sorry.

Spenaker >> :

C.O. suggests that people who declare with complete seriousness that they "may already be ready to buy signals" from Niroba simply do not exist in nature.

Logic suggests that people who "may already be ready to buy signals" are communicating with him, hoping to at least understand something for themselves about trading according to the "Niroba method". >> When Niroba himself has publicly proven that the "Niroba Method" is rubbish and that he won't even share this rubbish.

What is naive about this assumption of mine? The obvious things.

Yeah, too bad.

Niroba jumped out of the short position and ruined all the fun. Looks like Sabluk is right - the wave theory, of course, is good, but the point is not iron. And he changed the password again, to make it easier to fool people if something goes wrong. The Euro jumped over 1.4900.

to Niroba

Well, Alex, did your pending orders for the eu, which you have allegedly set again at the same levels, worked? How many lots did you enter? Where are you going to close ?

Lord_Shadows писал(а) >>

The young man with the burning eyes... Are you threatening me?

P.S. I don't care about you and your guru...

I'm not your young man, dear man... I'm long past adolescence, unfortunately.

I'd tell someone else to fuck off.

P.S. Rude for rude.

P.P.S. I don't have any teachers here. And if I do, it ain't Niroba.

Alexan писал(а) >>

I'm not your young man, dear man... I'm long past adolescence, unfortunately.

And I'd tell someone else to fuck off.

P.S. Rude for rude.

P.P.S. I don't have any teachers here. And if I do, it's definitely not Niroba.

>> more intense, more intense so that passions grow and a twig is cut down.

forte928 писал(а) >>

More intense, more intense so that passions grow and the twig is cut down...

Yeah, it's fun to watch the dem dem pissants behave,

I won't get too personal, I think they know who I'm talking about. ;-)

You know what I'm talking about?

:)

"....- Do you want to make $20,000 quickly from $2,000, but you can also drain without waiting ?? ...."

Answer options :

1. What the fuck do I need it for, I've got a pretty good strategy myself, fuck all of you ......!

2. I'll sort it out on my own and slowly, little by little, I will start to earn, without pluming, if possible...

3. I don't need it, I've already lost it...!

4. I have not a bad strategy myself, but I wonder.....

5. I don't have a fucking strategy of my own, but it's fun... Won't go to the restaurant a couple of times if anything.... :)

6. It can't be, show me it can, I won't believe it anyway, fuck all of you...... !!!

Reason: