Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 250

granit77 >> :

And don't forget my wife, she's expecting $41-50 for 1 ruble in January!

Does she know that 30% of the difference will have to be given to Alexei Anatolievich ?

Mischek >> :

Does she know that 30% of the difference has to be given to Alexei Anatolievich?

Alexei Anatolievich ? or Alexander ? or Andrei ?

And how do you know the account is real?

:)

Alexei Anatolievich ? or Alexander ? or Andrei ?

And how do you know the account is real?

:)

Alexei

from the fibo

Mischek >> :

Alexei

from Fibo

Don't make people laugh, kind citizen!

Mischek, be careful! You'll get into the category of clones for confirming the reality of the account. Everyone here seems to have to go through this, even the old-timers :)

Alexan >>:
Mischek, осторожней! Сейчас тоже в разряд клонов попадете за подтверждение реальности счета. Тут похоже всем грозит через это пройти, даже старожилам :)

It is important for the clone to confirm the credibility of the master, which when exposed is simply impossible (since no one takes the words of the exposed clone seriously).

The real guy doesn't care if he's called a clone or not, his credibility rests on his ideas that he brought to the forum. I can change my nickname and I'll be quickly recognized and treated as a Urain'no matter what nickname I use. You, on the other hand, can't get rid of Niroba's nickname because you're in the habit of bullshitting and passing it off as truth with a clever facade. It may even become a household name like Sabluk.

Where's Sabluk? (с)

By the way, not a bad topic for the dissertation "structure definition by information paternoster".

"The Matrix" rests :))))

Niroba, as Mr. Smith, penetrates any nickname and broadcasts on his behalf? :))) Gentlemen, however, zhigot, :))) Quit hunting clones, there are many more pleasant and interesting things to do :))

ZS: I'm not a clone :)))

SZS-zY: seriously not a clone :))))

alexx_v >> :
"The Matrix" rests :))) Niroba like Mr. Smith penetrates any nickname and broadcasts on his behalf? :)))) are you kidding, gentlemen, however :))) Quit hunting clones, there are many more pleasant and interesting things to do :)) SZY: I'm not a clone :)))YY-SZY: seriously, not a clone :)))YY

I'm not a clone :) ZZY: Seriously not a clone :)) Yeah, we had a lot of fun, what do you think we should do?

It's all mixed up ...)

Clones of clones...)

And there's no sign of a niroba.

Well, that's good.

I don't need a replacement :))) because I'm not on a clone hunt :))
Reason: