Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 413

NikT_58:
Мое мнение. Уж лучше умы смущать чет посмеиваться из-за угла ничего не сказав.

Niroba got the pivot point wrong by about 500 pips, which is nothing for a daily chart.

Someone was for Niroba, gave him money and lost it. It's a worldly thing. Someone was against it and didn't give him the money.

The money has put everything in its place, honestly and openly.

But there is a third type of people, the most kind of sly. Who only pay lip service to Niroba, but in reality are waiting for others to try. You, like, invest, don't doubt (and if you succeed, then I'm with you too).

NikT_58:
My opinion. It's better to confuse the minds of people by chuckling around the corner without saying anything.

You somehow got off the subject, I apologize. Or rather, you must have got in at the wrong time. Almost all the critics present didn't laugh, they laughed in the voice and to the face of the character. And warned. Followers included. By the way, there was practically nothing to talk about. There was only one ground to talk about. Just to warn: the king is naked, he does not know the subject, he is completely illiterate and is engaged only in self-promotion. So the critics here are sort of among themselves, already without a cursory character, and have no need for evaluations. You won't get offended. Well, you're just not in the know. And you also do not know the fallen hero from "neurobka", who lied with all his chest on the embrasure, but fell down, struck down by the bullets of scoundrels. To turn the picture upside down, presenting what is happening as "dancing on coffins" will also be difficult. Now they are drawing a line, if you like. They're saying the logical conclusion. hmm... to reinforce what we've learned :)))

Better to confuse the minds.

Two boots are shoes? I'm sorry, for heaven's sake, if I misunderstood you. It's just the way it was written.

We know from history that confusing minds, and then, pardon me, elementary shuffling off, so as not to be responsible for what has been done, is a favourite pastime of pseudo-intellectuals... and then resurface...

there are plenty of other types.

Sane... for the time being.

They're all equal on the Internet.

That's why it's fun to read Helen (even if "public moderator" Vinin has a "soft spot" for her...), but the examples of trading, and other unfortunate championship pranks, are depressing.

I understand that everyone has their own business niche.

And Netrebka has highlighted it (one of the niches) in a particularly cynical way - signals, predictions... ... are no longer "good enough".

After all, the "sucker" himself didn't even do well with "LOK"...

That's why they dance sadly on the coffin, mostly those who cherished that model themselves.

And Alexei, if he's a researcher, gets rimmed.

"God's dew... Guilty of hubris."

---

waiting for the 23rd of February 2011. Sputtering with ideas, but not mothballed!

;)

Good luck to all readers!

FreeLance:

That's why it's fun to read Helen (even though "public moderator" Vinin has a "soft spot" for her...), but the examples of trading, and other unfortunate championship pranks, are depressing.

You have to take responsibility for your words. Show me a "depressing" example of my trade. You're getting a little carried away, aren't you? You're teetering on the edge of slander.

FreeLance:

Are you on another bender or have you had a bad experience with the female sex since childhood?

Helen:

One must take responsibility for one's words. Show me a "depressing" example of my trade. You're getting a bit carried away, aren't you? You're teetering on the edge of slander.

Give me a "stirring!" example. I'd forgotten.

Otherwise, your appearances as a local Guru are simply inappropriate...

I apologise for being so "off the beaten track".

But it's curious to compare your stats to Netrebk's.

You're the one who's interested. Draw...

;)

Mischek:

Are you on another bender? Or have you had a bad experience with the female sex since childhood?

Getting "smart" again?

Glavryb...

;)

FreeLance:

Getting "smart" again?

Glavryb...

;)

Have you tried getting high? I know a plumber who hasn't had a drop for three years, or is that braver and cooler for you?

FreeLance:

Give me a "stirring!" example. I've forgotten.

But I'm curious to compare your stats to Netrebk's.

You're the one who's interested.

;)

So you see me as the "local Guru"... Interesting. Man, I can't figure out what you're even writing about... Whether or not to show up here... well, let me judge the relevance of my appearance for myself... as well as someone else's inappropriateness :) Thank you.

You know where the stats are.

FreeLance:

Give me a "stirring!" example. I'd forgotten.

But I'm curious to compare your stats to Netrebk's.

You're the one who's interested.

;)

Apart from visiting forums, have you ever traded?
I'll try to ask you a more accurate question.
Have you ever traded at a profit?
Reason: