Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 336

Pegasmaster: In general, it's a mystery to me how Victor was able to attract 220 accounts on his minus, which has been going on for over a year now.
I guess the magic of "charm" has its perks :)

Yes, it's a strange phenomenon. I think the fundamental thing there was that "trading didn't stop for a single day". Apparently this fact threw investors into a stupor, like the sound of a pipe on a snake. But as we have all seen, trading every day is no guarantee of success ))))

LeoV:
That's not what I meant. It's like some people - "profit is nothing, stability is everything! )))

A golden mean is necessary. ))

NYROBA:

A middle ground is necessary. ))
Like: stable nothingness is our everything.

In light of all the events, criticism and proving to the topicstarter, quite sane people, that his torrent or rather the result is very negative and does not in any way claim to be an investor money manager, the topicstarter persists and proves the opposite. It is no secret how it all ends, but this man should at least be commended for finding strength to resist for so long against so many people (to call black white and white black). Such stupidity or lack of understanding of basic things is not for me to decide, but for himself. Well, most striking are pictures like these:

Well, good luck to you. Maybe you will be lucky, although in your case you can only hope for luck and nothing more.

fozi:

It is no secret how it will all end, but this man should at least be commended for finding the strength to resist for so long against so many people (call black white and white black).

They're all Aries. They're like sheep with horns. Until they get their horns broken.

fozi:

In light of all the events, criticism and proving to the topicstarter, quite sane people that his torrent or rather the result is very negative and does not in any way claim to be an investor funds manager, the topicstarter stubbornly stands his ground and proves the opposite. It is no secret how it will all end, but the man should at least be given credit for what he does. he finds the strength to resist for so long against such a mass of people (call black white and white black). Stupidity or lack of understanding of basic things is not for me to decide, rather he himself. Well, most striking are pictures like this:

Well, good luck to you. Maybe luck will smile on your face, but in your case, you can only hope for luck and nothing more.

Scammers are a very stubborn people.

But pictures like these do not strike you: https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/124482/page333#326234?

Only, as it says on the next page (somewhere here: https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/124482/page334), such pictures have nothing to do with real money.

fozi:

What is most striking are pictures like this:

By the way, the last rung is a deposit, so there are already 900 'author's' poured in there.

PapaYozh:
By the way, the last rung is a deposit, so the 'author's' there are already 900 poured in.
In other words, there was already a margin call - a requirement/need to top up the account? Why did not the "manager's equity" figure change and from what figure are the percentages on the equity graph now calculated? How should I understand the value of 0% equity? Does my manager really have 900 or 400 equity points left? Who has a P&B account, how does it work there?

timbo:
I.e. there was already a margin call - the requirement/requirement to replenish the account? Why did not the "manager's equity" value change and what figure do the percentages on the equity chart depend on? How should I understand the value of 0% equity? Does my manager really have 900 or 400 equity points left? Who has a P&B account, how does it work there?

On the report. Total Net Profit: 616

Given the initial deposit, it should be 1016, but it's over 1500 there. Consequently, I either funded it myself or through an "investor".

fozi:

It's no secret how this will all end,

A deposit increase of at least 1000% ;-)
Reason: