Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 279

You can't do it without signals, and that's understandable.

I have it at 1.25... quite a normal pivot signal.

And I'm waiting for 1.21...

Neroba, I am a newcomer, please comment on the picture if I did the right thing standing in the villages ???? And if so, where to hold ????

NikT_58 писал(а) >>
And I'm waiting for 1.21...
I have less pessimistic targets...orders at 1.263, 1.26 and 1.255)

Synexs писал(а) >>
I have less pessimistic targets...orders at 1.263, 1.26 and 1.255)
You mean the TP or the buy pauses ????

Synexs писал(а) >>

I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to Alexei. Please do not interfere in the conversation. The result of the person has and I personally saw it (the result), and with you and others like you I do not intend to enter into a conversation.

It is hardly necessary to enter into a discussion with ardent opponents of the Wave Theory,

You will not prove anything and will get nothing but insults. ))

Don't be f$cked. There are hardly any ardent opponents of wave theory except for Sabluk. There are supporters of TA. You are trying to show yourself smarter than Neely (how, his book wanted to rewrite it shortened to 2-3 pages) and under the guise of "Wave Theory" you sell cat ... you know, like your predictions and your seminars.

torgash писал(а) >>

Aleksey, good day to you!

Haven't looked in this thread for a while, I see you've already got Dodik marked up, nice. Isn't it about to turn around? A lot of feces accumulated in the states to steal him at 13,000. Feels like it's already turned down...

The way you beat the eurik at 1.51 to 1.34 last fall. This prediction alone more than covers a dozen less accurate ones.

Keep up the good work. Your 1.27 eu buy forecast really turns IMHO bullish.

Good luck!

Thanks for the kind words.

I'm fixing the Euro at 1.30 because the Pound hasn't yet

at least 1.40, may be even 1.35.

I put 100k on the pound down with a take profit at 1.40 .

If the pound starts to go under 1.25, the eurik may also go under 1.25. :))

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I believe it. I was fixing it at 1.40 at the same time.

gip писал(а) >>

I think you're trying to kid yourself. "Maybe he's got something there." He doesn't have anything there. He hasn't demonstrated any of his working ideas yet. And I am beginning to think that he relies on some external data in his forecasts for reversals. Somewhere he gets his predictions either from Western authorities, or from some Western analytical agency. And he presents it to us as his own insights.

Yeah, poor guy... :-)

Reason: