Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 273

VladislavVG писал(а) >>

>>IMHO - it is more appropriate to use zones rather than levels.

+1 )))

VladislavVG писал(а) >>

If you bought as you said: at 50% of the depo from 1.2800, there is nothing to expect ;). And opinion, alas, does not pour into the deposit ;)....
If you just bought euros in the bank, you have now lost a substantial part of the value, but there is a chance to turn into an investor and wait for growth. But then you are misleading forum members.

Good luck.

You can't buy on reversals at 50% of the depo, no more than 10% ))

If you bought 200k and it's 10%, does that mean you have a 2 million euro deposit? Waiting for the magic screenshots.

LeoV >>:

"Страх и ненависть на Форексе", если кто смотрел фильм "Страх и ненависть в Лас-Вегасе" )))

That's right, with the trade as it was, only drugs can get you over the edge :)

Niroba you bought on the buy at 1.2700 and how do you feel now? Do you feel the strength of the downtrend...?

forte928 писал(а) >> Niroba you bought on buy at 1.2700 and how do you feel now? feel the strength of the downtrend...?

LeoV wrote >>

A case study with a young trader.
>> Darling, how are you doing in the FOREX market?
- Fine, dear, in a year the deposit will be doubled.
- Take a little off, we need to buy a chandelier.
The trader cannot refuse his beloved wife, takes it off, goes to the shop, buys a chandelier and a bottle to wash down his successful purchase. After emptying the bottle with his wife, the trader says that he will not use the services of an electrician and will install the chandelier himself. He climbed up on the step-ladder to the ceiling and started the installation. He can see her beloved husband's hands fiddling with the chandelier wires and his saggy testicle peeping out from under his pants. She cannot resist the temptation to flick her husband's sagging testicle gently. The trader falls to the floor with a terrifying scream and a crash, the crystal chandelier is smashed to pieces. The wife closes her eyes and frightens him.
The husband in a frightened and apologetic tone:
- Darling, I was so electrocuted that I felt the horror of the margins of my balls.
)))

forte928 писал(а) >>

Niroba you bought on the buy at 1.2700 and how do you feel now? Do you feel the strength of the downtrend...?

I feel great! Things are getting better and better, as always!!! ;-)

NYROBA писал(а) >> Things are getting better and better.

How things are going is not important. It is important that the deposit - to increase and increase. )))

NYROBA >>:

Чувствую себя превосходно!

I see, about the deposit as always on the πi$del. And who would trust such a trader with 2 mio euros.
Reason: