Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 168

KENTukiec писал(а) >>

So maybe he's not happy with that kind of pressure, if I'm not mistaken he gave someone a password, but for a short period of time I think!!!!

And what was in the previous threads I don't know!!!!

Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) -

Do you know what the magic word "Online" means?

DDFedor >> :

Don't you know that it won't be posted HERE... about 100 pages ago there's a stash of posts about "login-password"... that's where you should go and look for it... for those who want to, of course... and for those who don't even want to look up the password, they don't need to know it...

That's service with a capital T, that's what I understand, all for the customer's convenience...

That's if he archived it and locked, the password riddle in Chinese upside down through a mirror and uploaded to Rapidu, then yes, and so all ok

Uncle Fyodor, do not you have number of coveted page (by acquaintance) ?

Mischek писал(а) >>

That's Service with a capital T, that's what I understand, all for the convenience of the client

Here if he archived it and locked, the password riddle in Chinese upside down through a mirror and fill up on Rapidu, then yes, but everything is OK.

Uncle Fyodor, do you not have the number of the sacred page (for friendship) ?

>>) I'd be glad to help, but I'm not interested in it...

KENTukiec >> :

So maybe he's not happy with that kind of pressure, if I'm not mistaken he gave someone a password, but for a short period of time I think!!!!

And what was in the previous threads I don't know!!!!

According to you, "to someone and for a short period of time" equals "online"?

LeoV >> :

Is it hard in public? - Trade in silence at home. Nobody's forcing you to trade publicly.....))))

neuroba's daddy worked as a pimp in a brothel and mama was a body trader there, so it's easy for him

Here comes the oily one.

LeoV писал(а) >>

Online trading Do you know what the magic word "Online" means?

OnLine is a word synonymous with.

Well, you're right!! There's no getting away from the word ONLINE, but still he posts some kind of graphs with comments!!!

Few people besides him do that, and if we were to support him and start posting our opinions too,

maybe there would be more reasonable assumptions about the market direction, and everyone would be happy =)

KENTukiec писал(а) >>

Well, you're right! There's no getting away from the word ONLINE, but he does post some kind of graphs with comments!!!

Few people besides him do that, and if we were to support him and start posting our opinions too,

maybe there would be more reasonable suggestions about the market direction, and everybody would be glad =)

>> Online - first of all it means that the author makes a forecast, and then confirms it with the result of the forecast and on a test account at least...

KENTukiec писал(а) >>

Well, you're right! There's no getting away from the word ONLINE, but he does post some kind of graphs with comments!!!

maybe there would be more reasonable assumptions about market directions, and everyone would be happy =)

I basically understood what "Online trading according to wave theory (NIROBA method)" means. -

1. You show one thing in the layout in the screenshots.

2. In the forecasts you say something else.

3. And in reality, in trading, in general, there is a third.

4. And you position Offline as Online.......

It's a 2 kopeck deal.....))))

Reason: