Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 160

I think forte must have meant God Yahweh.)

Thunder rumbled and the euro collapsed thanks to Toru's prayers.

forte928 >> :
Thunder rumbled and the euro collapsed thanks to the prayers of Thor...

>> forte you have a strange way of declining the word Tora.)

>> thanks to the prayers of a Lissajous figure ))

sworder писал(а) >>

I can do different maths. It used to be 10000 now it is 18000, well, taking into account hanging positions, let's say 16500. Suppose the withdrawal of 10000 and trade with 6500 and if at least 2 months at such a pace, it is a great job!

Yes, the deposit will permanently grow and the profit must be withdrawn without fail, i.e. an artificial correction (b-wave) must be created.

Profit also obeys the laws of the Wave Theory, there is never an infinite A-wave, if you do not withdraw it, its part remains in the market.

If you withdraw 38.2% of the deposit, then subsequent transactions are again in profit, i.e., it will increase by 261.8%

If you withdraw 61.8% of the deposit, the next withdrawal should be made at 161.8% of the b-wave.

It defies all logic, strange as it may seem, but it works! :)

Check it out, I think you will be pleasantly surprised. :)

s.w. withdraw 38.2% of the deposit ;o)

NYROBA >> :

Yes, for the deposit to grow continuously, profits must be withdrawn, i.e. an artificial correction (b-wave) must be created.

Profit also obeys the laws of the Wave Theory, there is never an infinite A-wave, if you do not withdraw it, its part remains in the market.

If you withdraw 38.2% of the deposit, then subsequent transactions are again in profit, i.e., it will increase by 261.8%

If you withdraw 61.8% of the deposit, you should make the next withdrawal at 161.8% of the b-wave.

It defies all logic, strange as it may seem, but it works! :)

Check it out, I think you will be pleasantly surprised. :)

s.w. withdraw 38.2% of the deposit ;o)

Thank you Alexey, I find the information you provide very useful.

NYROBA >> :

If you withdraw 38.2% of the deposit, then subsequent trades go back to profit, i.e. it will increase by 261.8%.

... "The dogs are flying. Here comes autumn" (c)

Fibonacci is like feng shui for mathematicians )

It is said that Niroba does not eat or drink. The need doesn't arise. Guess why?

Quant писал(а) >>

Tell me please, I don't mean to be silly and I don't mean you any offence.

what else should one do according to Fibonacci theory? build houses i agree.

is it better to cut bread according to the golden ratio, too?

You may not withdraw your profit, but it is highly probable that sooner or later you will withdraw it all,

All demo accounts are doomed to fail sooner or later, because you cannot withdraw profit from a demo account.

You can check it, try increasing any account to infinity - no chance... ;)

Quant писал(а) >>

Undoubtedly.

How does Fibonacci theory help in life?

This thread is about trading.

I can't help you with everyday issues. :о)

Reason: