Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 93

goldtrader писал(а) >>

Communal flatmate ))))

you're probably banging on the wall in binary code...

Krotu писал(а) >>

I'm telling you the truth: re-read the thread from three years ago. It is even more interesting than this one.

And reread the thread from onyx where he was sent out at once and by everyone.

qee >> :

They're telling you the truth: reread the thread from three years ago. It is even more interesting than this one.

And reread the onyx thread where he was sent out at once and by everyone.

All is clear, I will not post any more. It turns out that no one here knows the author personally, no one has ever traded using his system or learned from him, but everyone is a master of making waves.

Krotu >> :

I see, I won't post any more. It turns out no one here personally knows the author, no one has ever traded using his system and never learned from him, but everyone is a master of making waves.

Don't forget to pick up your helmet.

Take it easy, gentlemen... We are all roommates in Ward 6 of the Kaschenko Institute :))

Krotu писал(а) >>

It turns out that no one here personally knows the author, no one has ever traded using his system or learned from him, but everyone is a master of making waves.

Personal acquaintance? I don't know the author personally, no one has ever learnt from him, but they are all masters of wave chasing...) But knowing him personally?

How to trade on his system? Has he showed it to anybody?

Learn from it? Learn from what? To be an idiot and be clever? Drawing states and messing with your head? He showed his states for a couple of years, taking into account their profitability, Soros and Buffet should be teaching them, condescendingly patting them on the head, and not looking for clients. There is nothing to teach, and there is no system...

Something reminiscent of Niroba's pictures at Mole's next branch https://forum.mql4.com/ru/25724/page349.

Well an obvious clone or at least an apprentice. :)))))))

Krotu >> :

All right, I won't post any more. It turns out no one here personally knows the author, no one has ever traded on his system and did not learn from him, but all the masters of chasing the wave.

I have read your posts. It's nice to hear from a reasonable person once again. There are peculiarities of communication here. There's no point in proving anything to anyone. All the same, everyone will make the same choice.

I attended Alexei Niroba's seminars, I wrote about it in the previously deleted thread. I think that his technique of market analysis is very interesting, but the situation is very complicated here, so it's not easy to get useful information... Does he make mistakes, yes he does! But I want to know how ready he is to make such mistakes and how well he knows and predicts future market moves ... Exclamations with pouting cheeks and shifting eyebrows about him, I can only take with a smile....

People here are constantly poking him with demo accounts they drained a few years ago, suggesting he was trying to make a sneaky performance here... As far as I understand, he's rather obsessed with his idea (which is nice) and burning desire to demonstrate its workability (which is extremely interesting).

I don't think everybody will be happy with the degree of aggressiveness of his trading, so what? It's his trading. If it's acceptable to him, then there will be those for whom it will also be oh-so-very good....:)

Even if the deposit is drained after increasing several times (I hope he avoids that) - it's also a way to learn how to take money from the market - just be able to withdraw funds earlier.....

Is there fussiness in his actions on the forum and, occasionally, intemperance? Pity, but there is.... But the degree of aggression of his opponents is so high that it is not for me to judge him...

P.S If I happen to have a child's chamber pot, I have to warn him to put it away immediately... Otherwise, there are a lot of photographers and "lovers of antiquity" will place and will giggle for a long time.... :)

And your helmet is great, very useful here. The main thing is to keep the headphones down and the microphone louder...!

Good luck!

sworder >> :

>> is burning with a desire to demonstrate its functionality (which is extremely interesting).

there should be not just a smiley face but something bursting with laughter and hiccups, I don't have one

Gans-deGlucker >> :

Check this out. Apparently there's also Brother 2.

http://nrb24.net/about-author/

One of them is a crook.:))))
Reason: