Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 70

cablyk писал(а) >>

I'm not capable of sitting around

I'm pissy.

We should send you to the army, you'll do more than piss!

Gentlemen, be constructive! :))

Alex, did you close a lot of sells from the top or are you going to hold on for a long time? The price may bounce back up again

Alexan писал(а) >>

Gentlemen, be constructive! :))

Alex, did you close a lot of sells from the top or are you going to hold on for a long time? The price may bounce back up again.

There's nothing to lock in yet, the profit is about a grand,

I think it has to go lower, i plan to fix at least +30K. ;-)

NYROBA >> :

There's nothing to fix there yet, the profit is about a tangent,

I think it should go lower, I plan to fix at least +30K. ;-)

Don't forget about the turkey and the soup, though.

NYROBA >> :

I opened this trade in a parallel thread, when some smart guys claimed it was a demo.

I'm waiting for the euro-pound at 0.77, I'm sitting on a drawdown, so what of it, anyway the deal

I'll close with a profit of at least +1,000 pips :)

I remember how you wanted to show at least one real deal. You have long dragged, chose, waited and finally "gave birth" to all Miracle Deal "euro-pound", which is today in the black. And we are fools and Fools were ready to repeat the exploits of the great and all-knowing GURU, but ...

NYROBA >> :

Real (albeit not as cool as promised) seen.

Time to buy signals or go as an apprentice! I am interested in the price of the question! How much does it cost to learn from an EWA trading guru?

Fduch >> :

The real (albeit not as cool as promised) has been seen.

Time to buy signals or go into apprenticeship! I am interested in the price of the question! How much it costs to learn from an EWA trading guru?

The cost is proportional to the length of the noodle.

Fduch >> :

The real (albeit not as cool as promised) has been seen.

Time to buy signals or go into apprenticeship! I am interested in the price of the question! How much it costs to learn from an EWA trading guru?

Just wait a week for the course.

ULAD писал(а) >>

I remember how you wanted to show at least one real deal. You have long dragged, chose, waited and finally "gave birth" to all Miracle Deal "euro-pound", which is today in the black. And we are fools and Fools were ready to repeat the exploits of the great and all-knowing GURU, but ...

Nobody is forcing you to open trades, you can trade or not, the choice is always yours! ;о)

ULAD >> :

Wait a week for the course.

No, we have to learn while we can! What if the guru changes his mind?!

Alexei anatolievich, what's the asking price, please?

Reason: