Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 6

goldtrader писал(а) >>

Mr Niroba, what are the circumstances preventing NOW:

1. posting the investment password,

2. to monitor the account on onyx,

3. open PAMM.

NOW, not WHENEVER .... WHENEVER, when the circumstances are right.

We have seen enough funny pictures in kindergarten.

There is ONE reason, and it's on the surface:

I trade on pending orders, i.e. I set them at Fibo levels,

any programmer with a mathematical mind who's read at least

any programmer with a mathematical mind who has read at least one book on wave theory can easily figure out

my trades and pending orders the trading strategy algorithm.

Which I wouldn't want to do! ;-)

The trading strategy is simple as they say: EVERYTHING IS GENICAL IS SIMPLE!

So I'll send you my login and invest password later and probably not more than one hour.

Fduch писал(а) >>
Niroba was showing mind-boggling results. His record is 12000% in a month, I am not mistaken. 12,000% in a month. On locked accounts, in front of everybody. They say he told me that there is Nili (IMG: style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) Niroba always lost, and as I understood from his words, it was because he tried to trade triangles without spotting. As far as I know he used excel to determine and calculate those very triangles. He had a formula that determined triangle pattern and targets by correlation of side lengths. And the rest was just a series of pauses... But yes, any of his accounts ended up going bust, due to greed...

And I have seen that you have not seen these results and are deliberately lying.

Show it in real life and there will be no questions asked.

LeoV >> :

And I have seen that you have not seen these results and are deliberately lying.

Show it in real life and there will be no questions asked.

that's a quote))) I italicised it on purpose, I thought you'd understand))

Google part of the text, or here is the link - http://forex.co.kg/forums/index.php?showtopic=10&st=520

NYROBA писал(а) >>

I trade on pending orders, i.e. I place them at Fibo levels,

If you do not want to show these pending orders, open a PAMM account. What is the problem? No one will see anything - everyone is interested in equity, including me as a potential investor, signal buyer and so on.....))))

Nothing personal - just business.......

NYROBA >> :

...can easily deduce from

my trades and pending orders to the trading strategy algorithm.

I thought you wanted to automate your strategy. If it's so easy, why didn't it work?

P.S. I join Leonid - only business)) Automating Elliot waves that give 12 000% and get lost because of greed sounds cool

Fduch писал(а) >>
>>...I lost, because of greed...

I've found a recipe for being drained "because of greed".

I started withdrawing profits according to the golden ratio, i.e.

withdrawing 61.8% of my earnings, everything went like clockwork! ;-)

NYROBA писал(а) >>

I've found a recipe for draining "because of greed".

I started withdrawing profits according to the golden ratio, i.e.

withdrawing 61.8% of my earnings, everything went like clockwork! ;-)

On the past screenshots, the profit was over 100% and you did not withdraw it - you're lying again.....

The investment password can be posted right now - the market is closed anyway. Don't get your hopes up, no one needs to know your system. By the way, there are probably no stops either. What if a broker sees it and throws a spike...:)

NYROBA >> :

I trade on pending orders, i.e. I place them on Fibo levels,

any programmer with a mathematical mind who's read at least

any programmer with a mathematical mind who has read at least one book on wave theory can easily figure out

my executed trades and pending orders the trading strategy algorithm.

The problem of privacy is solved by:

1. PAMM account.

2. monitoring on onyx. You can hide everything in it and leave only balance and equity monitoring.

I suggest we petition the forum administration to tear down the thread as an advertisement if by tomorrow

No public monitoring on onyx will be opened, PAMM will be opened or the invest-password will be posted.

Everything else is a complete scam.

LeoV писал(а) >>

What's the problem? No one will see anything - everyone is interested in equity

I will periodically save and post the detailed report from my trading account, you can see the equity there very well.

Reason: